Affordable car port options /recommendations

I am looking for a car port for a new property I am going to reside in and it doesn't have a garage. I may at some point have a garage built but for the short term I'd like a car port option. Any brands or types you'd recommend? Thanks everyone!

The most important thing is anchoring it down! As long as it's anchored down and strongly in the ground, you will be ok. Even cheap ones from Harbor Freight and Amazon will be fine if they're anchored down properly.

What do you want, what is allowed in your town? Wood? Metal? Tent? Gravel base, concrete? Do you want walls?
Anything is allowed it's out of town. Walls aren't required but they'd be nice. Base will be gravel

There's some metal building systems that have options for walls or no walls. Wonder if you can start with a car port now and add in the metal walls later? I have a few friends who have put up metal buildings and they have nothing bad to say about them.

Don't know what you mean by "affordable", but this company did a great job on my carport. Well built and solid construction.

Back