A weird personalized license plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have the opportunity to take a picture.

I'm surprised the California DMV approved it. The plate said, "I❤️H8". Why would someone put something like that on their car?

Scott
So people like us can post to an anonymous forum wondering why someone would put something like that on their car? ;)

As someone who occasionally likes to lob crazy ideas out there that I don't really believe just to see how others react, that doesn't bother me at all.

I didn't have the opportunity to take a picture.

I'm surprised the California DMV approved it. The plate said, "I❤️H8". Why would someone put something like that on their car?

Scott
Why wouldn't someone put any message on their car? And why would anyone presume to object to anything someone else may wish to say? It's not like that plate is obscene.

Why wouldn't someone put any message on their car? And why would anyone presume to object to anything someone else may wish to say? It's not like that plate is obscene.
What would you think if he arrived at your house to pick up your daughter for a date? It's not obscene and maybe he only hates women, so no worries, right?

Scott

What would you think if he arrived at your house to pick up your daughter for a date? It's not obscene and maybe he only hates women, so no worries, right?

Scott
Only then I would be really be worried about it, then I'd ask the guy what's the message there?
Maybe the guy runs a disinformation website? Makes his money on people's ignorance and hate?

Sounds like something you'd see on a 2008 v6 charger with plastidipped wheels, bubbled tints, and a "locally hated" sticker.

He loves batteries.
D48A69BC-CB1B-4BDA-9563-032A6924598E.jpg

Scott
Don't get me wrong - my opening line of questioning would be, "Hey kid, what's with the license plate?" and if I didn't like his answer I'd chase him off but perhaps he has an interesting story behind it.

I have learned not to try and figure out how other people think. It's just not worth it since many people live with little to no reason.

Curious as to the race, sex, and age of the driver?

Something I’ve never understood, are the types who always have to have some kind’ve slogan or statement all huge on their car.

But hey, different strokes I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back