2014 CTS photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice until you get to that led stripe.

Why no fins?

Rear looks a bit ripped from MB

The front: Reminds me of the Mercedes SLS.

The back: The S-class.

I guess Mercedes's distinctive look.. is no more?
21.gif

As to the car, I am DEFINITELY going to the NAIAS in NYC next week!
laugh.gif
Going in on the bus.
smile.gif

Very nice looking car! What is going on with all these companies putting on the LED lights around the headlights? Looks like something that came from the JC Whitney catalog.

I think it looks really good from various angles. I'm not sure how I feel about all the LEDs around the headlamps though. I really like the interior. If this wasn't a Cadillac brand then most everyone would like it
wink.gif

hope they build that Cadillac better than the ones before..they all look good but they seem to fall apart from the early 80's to the 2000's
lets see the diesel they made in the 80's the HT-4100 in the 80's the northstar 4.6 in the nineties from 96 to the last one they made. All bad engines... that gm would fight to warrantee and never admitted they were junk!
We made lots of cash on those engines we always had them in the shop so i should not complain i did own one and it was bad sued them in court and won. Sorry Cadillac i told you i will tell everyone about my lemon and your [censored]. Never again!

Originally Posted By: pbm
A Cadillac wearing (OE) Kumhos....will wonders never cease...

Doesn't mean that those will be the chosen tire...

The Chevy Cruze first pics also shows Kumbos, and they ended up with Firestones....

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Atrocity.

Stil a bit too tacky, but definitely an improvement over the current one.

I like it overall. Kind of just looks like a big ATS. I don't get the obsession with LED strips though. Audi did it a few years ago and now nearly everyone has ripped it off. I much prefer the BMW "angel eye" lights if we are going to stylize the headlamp assembly.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Atrocity.

Completely agree ! Mostly borrowed styling elements, nothing new. Looks like they picked elements from already existing designs and stirred them together. The rear end is PUG ugly. GM needs to find another styling chief like Bill Mitchel or Harley Earl.

The LED lights on the front belong in Disneyland !

I thought immediately after seeing the front 3/4 pic that it was just a larger ATS. Even the interior looks like the ATS.

It is not bad looking, but I am not in love with it.

This car is kind of like the "Camry" in Toyota's lineup. Where the ATS is the Corolla and the XTS is the Avalon.
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back