1978 Camaro pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Pablo
I like berry pie.

I'd send one your way if I could. Lattice or full cover crust?
3094301942_5ce7f4fbbf.jpg

Originally Posted By: Aspen7

My neighbor came to the rescue by jury rigging a temporary solution so I could get it to the garage this morning. It was too late to buy line at an auto parts store so he got some line off one of his old compressors and put it on there. Very much a temporary bandage just to get the car where it was going this morning. He's in his 70s and said he doesn't like crawling under cars in his old age, (especially not at 9pm in a dark carport on a plastic tarp thrown over spilled gasoline.) He wouldn't take money, so I owe him a lot of home made pies!

Your neighbor's a keeper too! Some folks (myself included) just like a good [censored] fest now and again. When life isn't challenging enough the occasional spurt of having to fix stuff in off-prime conditions is just the ticket.

That's it Pablo, I'm baking a berry pie for you tomorrow! Since I can't deliver it to you, I'll post a picture when it's done.

I did bake that pie and posted a pic to prove it. Sadly, the mods decided to delete it for some reason. Pics and a thread all about something as lame as pregnant squirrels is OK but one about a pie isn't? Hmmmmmm

i th ink you got the boys all hot under the collar. i think your pies are great. my missus is more of a cheesecake lady, hmm she makes dang good ones too.

Please just post a pic of the pie alone in the FOOD section. Some of the fellas here haven't seen an attractive female in a few moons. Gets kinda lonely on the oil ranch. I'm just guessing one or two of 'em got all riled up and started fighting over you.

Originally Posted By: crinkles
i th ink you got the boys all hot under the collar. i think your pies are great. my missus is more of a cheesecake lady, hmm she makes dang good ones too.

Cheesecake....oh my. Make sure you tell her how much you appreciate her! Women who can (or are at least interested in trying to learn) how to bake are becoming more and more rare.

Originally Posted By: Aspen7
What about blueberry?
190289094_e6c153fa1d.jpg

Blueberry,YUM! Cherry and lemon ice box pies are my fave
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back