Who makes Honda and Toyota air filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is widely known who makes the OEM oil filters (both domestic and import versions) for Honda and Toyota.

Anyone know who makes the OEM air filters for Honda and Toyota? (Purolator? Fram?)

Thanks for the info. Didn't know Denso made filters in the US.

It's widely known who manufacturers the oil filters for Honda and Toyota.
Toyota:
US - Purolator
Japan - Denso

Honda:
Japan - Toyo Roki
US - Filtech (subsidiary of Toyo Roki)
Canada - Fram

Kreativ, the air filter that I just put in my Acura from the dealer is made by Toyoroki as well. -Joe

offtopic.gif
You arre probably saying, what is that guy buying his air filters from the dealer for?

I get them for less than an aftermarket brand with my discount. -Joe

I buy from the dealer.
smile.gif
Although I go to the Toyota dealer rather than the Lexus dealer. The latter likes to charge almost 50% over LIST price for the exact same product, which is rather ridiculous.

Originally Posted By: kreativ
It is widely known who makes the OEM oil filters (both domestic and import versions) for Honda and Toyota.

It is? So what is their name?

Originally Posted By: veryHeavy
Originally Posted By: kreativ

It is? So what is their name?

Dude, you just revived a thread from 2002..... What do you think the odds of you getting a response from the guy that made that statement are? His last post was in 2007.

I was Not expecting a response from him. I figured maybe the other ~1000 people who visit here might Also know the answer to the question.

Originally Posted By: veryHeavy
I was Not expecting a response from him. I figured maybe the other ~1000 people who visit here might Also know the answer to the question.

Then perhaps making a new thread would have been more appropriate than quoting a member who hasn't been active since 2007 in a thread from 2002. Then it would show up in the Recent Topics link on the left side of your screen, garnering more views and a greater chance of the question being answered.

Generally, necroposting is not condoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back