Mobil 1 or Pennzoil Platinum???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a user of PP for a little while and do like it, however, it is now on the other side of 20 bucks a jug. So I may start using Synpower, or Edge. I may even use M1 if I can find it on sale.

Justin

Last edited:
I was in 95 degree jam up and running my heater because my engine was overheating using Pennzoil Platinum. Same situation more than several times with Mobil 1 and my engine didn't overheat. I guess Mobil 1 keeps the engine cooler and running longer.

Originally Posted By: Topo
I was in 95 degree jam up and running my heater because my engine was overheating using Pennzoil Platinum. Same situation more than several times with Mobil 1 and my engine didn't overheat. I guess Mobil 1 keeps the engine cooler and running longer.

I guess that you need to fix your cooling systems and there is not a magic motor oil that would keep you engine cool if your cooling system is not working properly.

Originally Posted By: dave1251

I guess that you need to fix your cooling systems and there is not a magic motor oil that would keep you engine cool if your cooling system is not working properly.

+1

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Originally Posted By: Topo

It was just a joke. Plus it was an under powered Equinox.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back