Producers of Supertech Oils and Fluids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent an email to Exxon/Mobil, Warren Products and Pennzoil asking them if they made Supertech oils. Below are their replies:

Warren:

There are three suppliers for Super Tech oils and we are one of them. If you share with me where you are located, and specific Super Tech products I call tell you who the suppliers is.

Dietz Brock
Warren Distribution

We are the manufacturer of those oils for Michigan . The Full Synthetic is Group III base oil with a robust additive package and meets the latest API specifications. The ATF+4 is a fully licensed product by Chrysler and conforms to their quality and performance specifications. You can check out our website at MAG1.com. The MAG oil is house brand name and Super Tech products have the same product specifications.

Dietz Brock

Who are the 3 producers?: Warren Distribution, ExxonMobil and Shell Oil Products which they are also Pennzoil and Quaker State

Dietz Brock

Exxon/Mobile:

Mobil is unable to discuss third party agreements with the general public.

-- Thank you for choosing ExxonMobil products.
If you need further assistance, please contact ExxonMobil at 1-800-ASK-MOBIL

Pennzoil:

Dear Consumer; Thank you for your interest in our products. We do blend some of the Super Tech Motor Oils for WalMart, to WalMart's specifications, at our blend facilities. Sincerely Product Technical Service

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ZZman

Dear Consumer; Thank you for your interest in our products. We do blend some of the Super Tech Motor Oils for WalMart, to WalMart's specifications, at our blend facilities. Sincerely Product Technical Service

Yeah sure; I don't think Walmart knows much about motor oil specifications.

"Mobil is unable to discuss third party agreements with the general public."

From everything I've ever read about Exxon/Mobil on here, that seems to be their standard kind of answer, which makes me laugh.
I know Macy's doesn't tell Gimbel's but they don't tell anything-about-anything-ever! Even the former KGB would let out some info now and then.

Last edited:
I refuse to buy Exxonmobile products because of answers like that. They are so big they simply don;t care about customers.

It is interesting though as my 15w40 diesel oil is made by shell in my area, but regualr motor oil is made by warren.

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
I think I'm done with Big Brother Oil too.

Problem is, who do you support? Amsoil buys from XOM. Shell is big oil and so are the rest. Redline is about the smallest company I know of.

That pretty lame to say. Give me a break it's not that hard to say yes we are involved or no walmart oil sucks because we dont have that contract.

I guess customer service and how people conduct business means much more to us then it does the one doing the conducting.

Seriously thats like somebody coming in for repar work and me handing them the bill and telling them I cant tell you what i found but pay me.

We are the manufacturer of those oils for Michigan . The Full Synthetic is Group III base oil with a robust additive package and meets the latest API specifications. The ATF+4 is a fully licensed product by Chrysler and conforms to their quality and performance specifications. You can check out our website at MAG1.com. The MAG oil is house brand name and Super Tech products have the same product specifications.

Dietz Brock

If Supertech has the same specs as Mag1 oils then they look pretty good to me.

Originally Posted By: buster
Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
I think I'm done with Big Brother Oil too.

Problem is, who do you support? Amsoil buys from XOM. Shell is big oil and so are the rest. Redline is about the smallest company I know of.

How about ultimate biodegradable and environmentally safe G-Oil?
It is made from animal fat, real synthetic and fully biodegradable?

Originally Posted By: Bluestream

Yeah sure; I don't think Walmart knows much about motor oil specifications.

Wal-Mart doesn't know motor oil, but they know cheap. Blending motor oils to "WalMart's specifications" means it is probably a bare minimum oil. I'll pass...

Just look for the wpp or wpp northwest molded on the bottom of every bottle. They also make peak and auto zone oil.Probably from the same vat. It is good oil . Ask Sam Walton.

Who makes the Tech2000 0w30 in Canada?
Here is some pics if that helps....also says it's JASO approved.
DSCF0214.jpg

DSCF0206.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

Originally Posted By: Ben99GT

Wal-Mart doesn't know motor oil, but they know cheap. Blending motor oils to "WalMart's specifications" means it is probably a bare minimum oil. I'll pass...

You may have a point.

Originally Posted By: Hitzy
Who makes the Tech2000 0w30 in Canada?
Here is some pics if that helps....also says it's JASO approved.

Its made by Saftey Kleen

Well, I don't know much about all this oil brand differences stuff but I just put super tech in my riding lawn mower and after 15 minutes of mowing it still runs like a top, so it must be really good oil

Originally Posted By: cp3
Hitzy,
Are you still getting Tech2000 up there? I think everything is changed over to SuperTech here.

Bluestreak,
Does Safety Kleen make the SuperTech as well?

Yes, they do make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back