My oil stash - Various oils, filters, ATF and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my stash of various oils, oil filters, Honda Z1 ATF and fuel injector cleaner. I always wanted to take pictures, but I was either busy or my wife would kill me if she saw all the oil I bought.
55.gif

Picture353.jpg

Picture331.jpg

Picture328.jpg

Picture374.jpg

Picture359.jpg

Picture357.jpg

55555.jpg

Picture370.jpg

All my oil was either from closeouts, free after rebate, Buy one get one free (Mobil 1), or 49 cents after mail in rebate.

The Redline injector cleaner was from the Advance Auto Parts closeout.

The Purolators and Prolines are the discontinued 'oversized' Honda oil filter.

Great stash! The Redline SI1 is great stuff, ain't it? I had a 1990 Nissan pick up some years ago and decided to change the fuel filter. When I poured out the gas in the old filter, it looked like coffee with cream - light brown. I put a new filter on, added a bottle of SI1. I used SI1 about every 5,000 miles and when I changed the fuel filter the next time, about 30,000 miles later, I poured the gas out and it was just like it came from the pump. Stuff really works. Now use it in all my vehicles.

I got 117 qts since I did two oil changes last week. very impressive. I'm in liquidating mode right now and not buying oil unless it's free after rebate so around this xmas.

Unless I can get it totally free I am not buying any oil for at least a year. Any more and my house will be listed in the crude futures.

John

Not pictured:

9 air filters, 4 cabin filters, 3 sets of brake pads, and 6 tires.

Since I maintain a small fleet of Hondas, I like to keep stuff on hand.

how long did it take to stack those up there on that same little end table all nice and neat for the pictures? lol

nice stash

Originally Posted By: firemachine69
My oh my... lol

CIMG0785.jpg

What a stash, I thought mine was bad! And yea, what *is* up with that lone 5w-30 M1?

Hehehe...only a Canadian would have Motomaster Formula 1 dino stashed! I like the bottles they put it in!

My oh my... lol

CIMG0785.jpg

What a stash, I thought mine was bad! And yea, what *is* up with that lone 5w-30 M1?

Are those old or New Super Tech bottles on the bottom?

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
My oh my... lol

CIMG0785.jpg

Are those old or New Super Tech bottles on the bottom?

Very difficult to read, but I think it says "Pressure Washer Fluid" on it. Though, that might be Premium? Not a product I've seen here.

Quote:
I was either busy or my wife would kill me if she saw all the oil I bought

And you realize there are now pictures of your stash all over the 'net, right?
shocked2.gif
LOL.gif

On your Mobil 1 15W50 red cap. Did they ever make a red cap 15W50 called Tri-Syn? Was that the older version????? Or am I thinking about something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back