Recent Topics
2016 Traverse M1 0W40 5k miles
by chevman4life
34 minutes 22 seconds ago
Road construction - how long does it go on?
by grampi
Today at 02:10 PM
FL400S Split
by JiL
Today at 01:28 PM
PNZL GLD 5w30 TDS: pre and post Dexos1Gen2
by wemay
Today at 12:53 PM
G37 PS issues-help
by xkunalx
Today at 12:45 PM
Residential roofs
by buck91
Today at 12:36 PM
Is Valvoline pushing Maxlife ATF too far?
by RamFan
Today at 12:35 PM
Mattress?
by OneEyeJack
Today at 12:24 PM
F150 manual trans interchange
by tomcat27
Today at 12:21 PM
ILSAC GF-5 Plus Standard
by StevieC
Today at 11:58 AM
angled/rearward facing seats in airliners
by CincyDavid
Today at 11:55 AM
Lubegard - How long did it take for you to notice.
by MoneyJohn
Today at 11:50 AM
How oil protects from LSPI - Make me a Sticky
by StevieC
Today at 11:42 AM
Transfer Pics from Photo Bucket
by tig1
Today at 11:07 AM
Low Tire Pressure Sensors For Motorcycles
by LoneRanger
Today at 10:48 AM
Rust Proof Brake Rotors?
by SubLGT
Today at 10:44 AM
Contents of Motorcycle Tire Repair Kit
by LoneRanger
Today at 10:37 AM
Factory fill on 2017 Camaro v6?
by Ttown
Today at 10:28 AM
Removable Storage System from Ford
by user52165
Today at 10:25 AM
The Baggage computer,,will not fit in your pocket
by CourierDriver
Today at 09:54 AM
Newest Members
thebisch, jrobert890, xkunalx, Terry270, bigpappa
63145 Registered Users
Who's Online
75 registered (Alfred_B, aquariuscsm, 28oz, amblerman, 6 invisible), 2301 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
63145 Members
66 Forums
272387 Topics
4521394 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: It's about lots and lots of coffee by Patman @ 10/14/17 12:08 PM

Steve, perhaps some people don't have that caffeine tolerance effect. In my case, I had a period of time where every day at work in the afternoon I would feel very sleepy (even with a full night's sleep) and I would almost doze off at my computer! My
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: New Brake Discs Thickness issue by 4WD @ 10/14/17 12:07 PM

Looks like the lathe put a larger chamfer on one side. I put a set of slotted Callahan rotors on early this year definitely had a thick side probably 20% thicker
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Front brake rotor shudder by demarpaint @ 10/14/17 12:06 PM

Did you check run-out with a dial indicator? Just something else to consider.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Binky lives...episode 16 by OneEyeJack @ 10/14/17 12:06 PM

No one??????
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone seen or tried Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice? by simple_gifts @ 10/14/17 12:06 PM

There is a TR warehouse in Windsor CT if you live near there so you wouldn't need to ship them.
Jump to new posts Re: Towing a car - Transmission in gear or neutral? by wheelman1991 @ 10/14/17 12:06 PM

Wait, all four wheels are on the trailer? If so, it doesn't matter what you do, as long as it is strapped down. I would put it in gear, but leaving it in neutral won't grenade the transmission, any other notion is "chicken little syndrome"
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Refrigerator eats bulbs by 4WD @ 10/14/17 12:02 PM

Yep had an LED in mine for a couple years. most of my CF have been phased out by LED
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Simple and durable by Patman @ 10/14/17 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: FZ1Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax. Easy on...Easy off. Looks nice. Buy at WM. Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish is even easier to apply and costs only $12.97 at Walmart (vs around $20 for ULW)
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Last of the 'ol Pennzoil "Long Life" by 4WD @ 10/14/17 11:59 AM

Yep long before Rotella in your face marketing
Jump to new posts Re: Last of the 'ol Pennzoil "Long Life" by car51 @ 10/14/17 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: spasm3Originally Posted By: benjyoil can "look" good but not be good!! don't know if its bull or not but oils are said to have a shelf life!!! surely not that long!!!! Closed jug, no moisture, what would make it go b
Jump to new posts Front brake rotor shudder by car51 @ 10/14/17 11:55 AM

Good afternoon BITOG faithful. So, last weekend I put carquest top of the line rotors and semi metallic pads on the 09' Camry. I get a brake shudder if hit brakes that you can feel a bit thru brake pedal. Explained situation to older co workers/me
You can probably lift 300-400 pounds using your muscles, which is obviously more than the 120 lbs you weigh.
Jump to new posts Re: Last of the 'ol Pennzoil "Long Life" by FlyNavyP3 @ 10/14/17 11:51 AM

What a cool jug! I'd definitely run that. The pour spout sure is handy!
I do have adapters,but prefer too not use them.in my experience, adapters loose some torque.better too just use the right ratchet,and socket. 1/4 or 3/8 drive ratchet?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Refrigerator eats bulbs by dishdude @ 10/14/17 11:49 AM

Throw a cheap LED in there, it'll work fine at 37 degrees.
Tires & Wheels
These general statements are nonsense ~ they are on very expensive automotive applications to off-road, to heavyweight commercial applications The worst they produce are per OEM spec and some of the worst I have had from several brands came with
Ok...am I going too need,a 1/4 ratchet,or a 3/8 drive ratchet? I do need too get the sockets,autozone...one set,cheaper,is for 1/4 ratchet, another set,is 3/8 drive.
Tires & Wheels
I have a set of four of them. They were used on my Lexus when it was still in Michigan. They're ok tires, not great. There are certainly ether winter tires out there to be sure, even in bargain brands. I do not like them as much as I liked my Hankook
Jump to new posts Re: Towing a car - Transmission in gear or neutral? by PalmSpringsSCal @ 10/14/17 11:47 AM

Bind down the load with chains and binders. A bit of a hassle,but worth it from my experience. Its the unexpected extreme event thay can happen, when you really notice the differences.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No Sanctions for UNC by Sayjac @ 10/14/17 11:47 AM

It's simple, they out lawyered the NCAA and were prepared to do and pay more if the NCAA continued to push the issue. Proving the adage, he who has the best lawyers wins. NCAA a fairly impotent organization at this point. That's why it's the FBI, n
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil & Redline ATF is 1 better than the other? by BobsArmory @ 10/14/17 11:46 AM

Agreed, Originally Posted By: MolaKuleUOA's on FF's usually don't allow for a starting baseline of any value, other than general interest.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Looks like they will continue the EY & EX engines.....this made me feel better. http://www.crommelins.com.au/news.php?newsid=45&g=2
Tires & Wheels
Goodyear tires are mediocre at best.
Jump to new posts Re: ATF for 2013 Mazda 3 by yamazy @ 10/14/17 11:40 AM

thank you so much for this information!
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Vibration in the morning by Rolla07 @ 10/14/17 11:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Nick1994After how many sets of tires with vibrations on this car? I think the problem is the road. Seriously. Or the car itself...or...
Page 130 of 283 < 1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 282 283 >