10/21/17 08:19 PM
Walmart Auto Center Oil Change
by GreasyG
10/21/17 08:16 PM
Newest Members
Two_Shoes, bigcmaple, Liebex, Techneek, bsmith6356
63176 Registered Users
Who's Online
42 registered (ATex7239, 4WD, Berny, Backwoods41695, abc_4295, 5 invisible), 1216 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
63176 Members
66 Forums
272594 Topics
4525757 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Walmart Auto Center Oil Change by Sayjac @ 3 minutes 30 seconds ago

Good call on 'EB', some inside info coming into play there? I'd probably be a little ticked that I didn't get what I signed up for. That said, 'if' Castrol Synthetic was used probably makes no difference. I'd also want to know exactly which Castrol
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone here ever have strep throat? by ATex7239 @ 3 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: LolvoguyOP should lay off the Baskin Robbins Ice cream. All that sugar is killing your immune system. I haven't had it or been that sick in about 15 years I used to get sick about once or twice a year. About 5yrs ago switche
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: How do you stay away from ice cream ? by LoneRanger @ 5 minutes 24 seconds ago

Lactose intolerance helps one avoid it ... If we were all stuck in an elevator you'd be hoping I'd stayed away from ice cream in the past 24 hrs ...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Live on a sharp curve? Don't do this please... by LoneRanger @ 7 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: philipp10do you expect the homeowner to be sweeping the road for leaves or possibly sand too? You need to slow down....you are over driving your line of sight and your bikes ability to navigate such a sharp turn. You clearl
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Where are the awesome first time lease deals? by madRiver @ 8 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZZmanLeases also allow people to drive cars they could never afford to actually purchase. Like the ridiculous price of pick up trucks. I will go further if you cannot pay for a vehicle in 3 years purchase payments or less (no
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Aerospace Protectant by Slick17601 @ 8 minutes 51 seconds ago

Newer belts made with EPDM do not crack, they simply wear out the grooves.
Jump to new posts Re: under chassis clean wash by 4WD @ 20 minutes 37 seconds ago

Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Mopar 68191349AA by dlundblad @ 20 minutes 49 seconds ago

Came off my brother's 2016 Wrangler. We dumped the FF at 2000 miles. The Jeep had a build date of Feb 2016 and it had 400 miles on it when he bought it July 2017. Lots of short and hard trips I imagine. Replaced it with another Mopar and some Valvo
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: [Cut Open] Purolator Synthetic PSL14610 - 5,729 mi by DuckRyder @ 21 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SayjacOriginally Posted By: WellOiledOriginally Posted By: Sayjac^^^^IMO, a fair AND on topic evaluation of this PSL anecdote. Thanks for the thumbs up. I was trying to bring the thread back on topic. As you can see, I fa
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Astros in the World Series! by Neely97 @ 21 minutes 50 seconds ago

Astros
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Simple Tire. Are they good? by marine65 @ 23 minutes 34 seconds ago

I needed tires as winter was coming. Oops no money, so I had to use my Walmart card. The only tires they stocked for my car were cheapos. So I bought better tires on line at Walmart's site(quite a large selection) and had them shipped to the store. I
Jump to new posts Re: Walmart Auto Center Oil Change by wemay @ 23 minutes 35 seconds ago

The reason companies continue to get away with worse and employees become complacent is because they aren't called out for the "little" mistakes. If there was an issue with PP availability, go and discuss other options with the customer. Ne
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rust Proofing - Now you can get it! by JHZR2 @ 31 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OldtomCan you buy Krown in gallon cans to apply with a spray gun? Thanks for this info :-) You can get it from Carwell in Buffalo, NY - same stuff.
Jump to new posts Re: Dull car colors by ATex7239 @ 32 minutes 26 seconds ago

I like the "dull" colors. Most of my vehicles have been black, grey, sliver, or white. Had one blue and one red, though.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Medicare advice by marine65 @ 35 minutes 8 seconds ago

I have Humana Gold for my Medicare. I keep seeing that Kaiser is the highest rated provider. Its so hard to compare plans. Any thoughts from users?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Aerospace Protectant by JHZR2 @ 35 minutes 46 seconds ago

Wipers if kept clean don't need replacement that often. I still have the OE squeegees on my 15 accord, and we only changed the squeegees on the 14 Odyssey last winter. When Ive run PIAA silicone wipers they have lasted nearly indefinitely. These cars
Jump to new posts Re: Walmart Auto Center Oil Change by DuckRyder @ 58 minutes 36 seconds ago

EB is definitely eco-box.
Jump to new posts Hyundai Grand I10 oil interval. by Matt97 @ 59 minutes 1 second ago

As a self employed auto tech I'm going to try and not make this a "when do I change my oil post ".My wife uses this vehicle and it has 15000km service intervals .I have extended the service plan to 60 000km .Vehicle is currently on 37800kms
Engine Oil Filters
Originally Posted By: WellOiledOriginally Posted By: Sayjac^^^^IMO, a fair AND on topic evaluation of this PSL anecdote. Thanks for the thumbs up. I was trying to bring the thread back on topic. As you can see, I failed to meet my objective.
Jump to new posts Re: What car did you date your significant other(s)? by Silverado12 @ Today at 05:54 AM

1974 Chevy C-10 with the 250 six cylinder and 3 speed.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Bosch D+ 3325, 3,900~ CUT OPEN by Sayjac @ Today at 05:53 AM

Excluding the louvered center tube (which looks fine) looks similar to the three BD+ anecdotes (one, two ocis to 13.5k) I've posted. In other words, looks good. From the looks, significantly more miles left in this one. Relatively recent manufacture
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Cayenne drain plug obstruction by rooflessVW @ Today at 05:53 AM

Originally Posted By: pda1122How do they change the filter? I believe Porsche specified double intervals for most filters... I don't have a manual in front of me though. I don't know if that is applicable to the VW 3.6 or not. Even still, it is co
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Live on a sharp curve? Don't do this please... by philipp10 @ Today at 05:50 AM

do you expect the homeowner to be sweeping the road for leaves or possibly sand too? You need to slow down....you are over driving your line of sight and your bikes ability to navigate such a sharp turn.
Jump to new posts Re: under chassis clean wash by SilverSnake @ Today at 05:48 AM

Power wash undercarriage and let dry thoroughly. Apply S-100 Corrosion Protectant. Will STOP rust completely and make the frame look much better. Is a clear spray. https://www.autogeek.net/s1tocycoprae.html
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: not a cat person... by Shannow @ Today at 05:46 AM

Black on black is Salem Daughters cat, still have to show her Sabrina the teenage witch And she (my daughter) was quite partial to sleeping there too when she was tiny...
Page 1 of 279 1 2 3 ... 278 279 >