Wash Yer Dang Hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good advice always, but especially with everything going on now...

this cashier has started using this method every time i go into the restroom(whether i use the facilities or not). I have sanitizer @ my register for when i can't get off lane to wash them.

we're all in this together folks. Keep 'em Clean!

And cover your mouth with your sleeve if you cough. Went out to eat last night and a guy sitting on the other side of the restaurant was coughing into the air. People at the table next to him got up and moved to my side of the restaurant. Lol.

Originally Posted by PowerSurge
And cover your mouth with your sleeve if you cough. Went out to eat last night and a guy sitting on the other side of the restaurant was coughing into the air. People at the table next to him got up and moved to my side of the restaurant. Lol.

here in Ohio, the governor ordered all bars and restaurants to close their dining rooms. Drive-through, or carry out ONLY until further notice.

i only wash at home with my own soap. I can't use any other except what i got due to skin allergies. Hand santizer is ok but it is not a good replacement for soap.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by earlyre
Originally Posted by PowerSurge

here in Ohio, the governor ordered all bars and restaurants to close their dining rooms. Drive-through, or carry out ONLY until further notice.

same in MN.

Kind of ironic, but understandable --- all health clubs are closed in MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back