How much is a gallon of gasoline in your area right now?

In Southern Minnesota we're in the extremely low $2 range; some stations are $2.11 or so. I expect we'll be under $2 by the weekend, particularly after crude's performance yesterday!
Looks like the cheapest gas in the state is $1.80, with a number well-below $2.

We did this survey earlier in the year when gasoline futures were $1.50. This time they are $1.15 per gallon.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Buddy of mine just sent me a picture of $1.45 reg, $2.27 diesel in Longmont Colorado by his house. Holding at $1.67 reg still in Parker Colorado where I live.

Last edited:
Running C$0.949 to C$0.989/litre for regular here. That's C$3.59 - C$3.74/US gallon. In US$, $2.62 - $2.73.

Many a time over the past 15 years I've said we'd never see < $1/litre again. I've been wrong every time.

Around 1.85-1.95 for regular, haven't check around for premium but a station I walk buy the other day was down near $2 for regular and they still hadn't adjusted the price of premium down from $2.99

Last edited:
east coast and west coast always seem to have the highest prices. filled up at costco tukwila @ 2.89 yesterday. gas always goes up faster than it goes down.

$1.90 for regular is the cheapest I've seen locally.

Funny thing is, I knew about this week's ago, friends in the oilfield
wink.gif

Back