Funny fake tree cell tower :pic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one isn't far from me. Looks like someone had the directions upside down.

Screenshot_20191107-183316.png

Good grief is that idiotic looking. It's worse than if it was just a regular tower, what a way to attract attention that was not wanted. Weird.

Originally Posted by AC1DD
Good grief is that idiotic looking. It's worse than if it was just a regular tower, what a way to attract attention that was not wanted. Weird.

Some folks complained about the ugly tower. So they built a tree( that does not exist in the desert) and built it upside down!

Originally Posted by JLTD
lol.gif
PhD designed, built by 3rd grade educated...

Flip that sentence around and you are probably right.

So, in order to create a better looking cell tower, spend five times the amount of a regular one and you get something that looks even worse. Plus, it's upside down.

We have quite a few as well although ours aren't upside down. They don't look so bad until half the "foliage" blows away. Then they look worse than a regular tower!

Maybe it's just me, but what is the point of hiding a cell tower in a desert? Especially when there is a substation not that far behind it?

There's one like that along the Garden State Parkway at least since the mid 90's.

The fake tree thing looks terrible and IMO worse than an actual tower, which I don't mind the look of.

Is this another California thing? Something about not disturbing a few rabbits or mice?

^^ its all over the country in densely populated areas where people protest cell towers, such as Long Island NY, really any "metro" type area.
I have to admit, that photo is one of the most retarded ones I have ever seen.

Originally Posted by alarmguy

Calling trees, real or fake, retarded, is not PC.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by atikovi
Originally Posted by alarmguy

Calling trees, real or fake, retarded, is not PC.
lol.gif

thankyou2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back