R.I.P Grumpy cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didint read article, but maybe grumpy bc she was sick.

I lost a cat a 7 years to lung tumor.

After that I stopped spraying for carpenter ants around the foundation.

A decade later bonide chlorpyrifos (DOW) was pulled from the market as a deadly.neurotoxin to animals and humans.

this stuff was sprayed everywhere inside / outside.

Another pass to a big chemical co.

Enjoy your body destroying GMO food products.

She was a dwarf cat with a severe underbite...likely had other physical deformities/issues and wasn't fated to have an extended lifespan, poor kitty.

Said she had a urinary tract infection.

We had a cat that lived to be almost 22 and she never weighed more than 5 or 6 pounds her entire life.

Originally Posted by Duffyjr
Said she had a urinary tract infection.

We had a cat that lived to be almost 22 and she never weighed more than 5 or 6 pounds her entire life.

My Rex is 26 and a big cat.

20161128_055940.jpg

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Didint read article, but maybe grumpy bc she was sick. I lost a cat a 7 years to lung tumor. After that I stopped spraying for carpenter ants around the foundation. A decade later bonide chlorpyrifos (DOW) was pulled from the market as a deadly.neurotoxin to animals and humans. This stuff was sprayed everywhere inside / outside. Another pass to a big chemical co. Enjoy your body destroying GMO food products.

Sounds like mis-use of the product. When my workplace started mandatory cholinesterase testing if you used any organophosphates, I simply made sure not to use that catagory of insecticides and eliminated that problem. There are much safer products available, especially better if you follow directions.

Big chemical companies market gasoline and it is very toxic also. You better move to bicycle transportation only. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323426.php

Condolences for loss of the O.P.'s cat at such a young age.

You gave her a good life kind heart. It's always hard to say goodbye to our animal friends. The hardest part for us is having them euthanized and then coming home to an empty house with all their toys around the house.

Originally Posted by dave123
It's a cat just saying

Same can be said about any living organism.

RIP Tardar Sauce, may you live on forever on the internet!

Originally Posted by Skippy722

RIP Tardar Sauce, may you live on forever on the internet!

I posted a lot of Grumpy Cat memes on my FB page. They just cracked me up. I will miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back