just had 3 teeth pulled

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 aleve and 2 5-325 oxy codone and tylenols. Oral surgeon didn't mess around had 2 out , noticed another was loose and all were broken. 3rd out in a jiffy. My kinda girl. Last extraction took 45 minutes. I got the warm fuzzies and am heading for bed.

The poor guy needs some distraction!

I don't envy you, OP. Hope you heal quick.

Which teeth are you missing?

He is out like a light by now. He will wake up with drool all over his face.

I’ve gone through this as well but many years ago. Had all my wisdom teeth pulled at Elmendorf AFB. They gave me APCs which were useless.

I'm down to maybe a dozen and most are broken. I'm headed toward an upper plate and maybe some bridgework. Mostly unimpressed with dentists, but I think I've finally found a good oral surgeon.
grin2.gif

I had two wisdom teeth pulled last week. Not counting the time to administer local anesthetic and wait for it to start working, the actual teeth removal only took about 10 minutes. I was impressed. Afterwards, I just took some ibuprofen. I did not need to take the hydrocodone they prescribed.

About a yr ago I was in for a check up and the dentist pushed on a molar and OUCH! I had no idea it was infected. He said you are NOT leaving this office today until that tooth is pulled. He was VERY serious!

Fast forward to today and a good friends teen daughter was listed in critical condition three times last month while in the ICU for about three weeks to fours weeks...it all started with an infected tooth she didn't realize was infected and she got septicemia. She also required extensive neck surgery. She is now home and doing well.

Now I know why my dentist wouldn't let me leave until he pulled that tooth.

Originally Posted By: Blaze
About a yr ago I was in for a check up and the dentist pushed on a molar and OUCH! I had no idea it was infected. He said you are NOT leaving this office today until that tooth is pulled. He was VERY serious!

Fast forward to today and a good friends teen daughter was listed in critical condition three times last month while in the ICU for about three weeks to fours weeks...it all started with an infected tooth she didn't realize was infected and she got septicemia. She also required extensive neck surgery. She is now home and doing well.

Now I know why my dentist wouldn't let me leave until he pulled that tooth.

Wife lost an uncle to that. Sad thing is--there's three dentists in the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back