Favorite driving/cruising music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all over the map; Berlin, Kenny Chesney, Kraftwerk, Material Issue, Pink Floyd, Social Distortion, Transvision Vamp...

Mine is the Eagles and Chicago. Plus some Richard Marx and Don Henley. Then there is Ronnie Milsap and Marty Robbins. Cruze on all night long.

My phone is on shuffle usually. So it goes anywhere from Rush to Metallica, to Alice In Chains, to Stone Temple Pilots, to Queensryche etc.

When be-boppin' through city traffic on the freeways, I like Styx (pre - Kilroy Was Here), The Scorpions, Van Halen , Judas Priest. If just crusin' along the highway ZZ Top, Talking Heads, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers. This is a really abbreviated list.

Originally Posted By: E150GT
I don’t know why but im into sad [censored] music.

Ever been a fan of Clan of Xymox, or are you just referring to C&W?

Any old Rock n' Roll.
grin.gif

Last edited:
"Jesus Built My Hotrod” by Ministry. The original promo copies were accompanied by a free quart of motor oil.

Last edited:
Yesterday mine was "Jessica" by the Allman Bros., "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who, and my all-time favorite, "Roll Me Away" by Bob Seger. But I also often touch on Jackson Browne, The Eagles, and others when I really want to set the mood for being behind the wheel.

Mood depending...

A) "Major Tom" radio on Pandora:
Peter Schilling
Sting (The Police)
Men at Work
Til Tuesday
etc..

B) Jazz
C) Spa relaxation / classical
D) 80s and early 90s hip hop
E) Reggae and soca
F) Sade