Different kind of chiro adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast forward the clip to 2:49
crazy2.gif

My chiro is gentle. No twisting, no cracking. Think it's called the Logan method. I'll stick with that.

He reminds me of a horny Rodney Dangerfield. It doesn't help that many of his videos have large breasted women in them.

Last edited:
My late grandfather went to the chiropractor for EVERYTHING...wound up hospitalized and almost died after he went to the "witch doctor" for being unable to pass urine. The guy did an adjustment and told him he was fine...wound up needing prostate surgery.

Logan College of Chiropractic is in St Louis...they got LOTS of body donors for their cadaver labs so their students could practice on dead folks before they worked on living, breathing people.

I am NOT a fan of chiropractic but have no first hand experience.

Most younger chiropractors now use a miniature "jack hammer" (I think it's called an applicator) to avoid breaking a patient's back or at least avoiding a massive lawsuit.
There are still a lot of "old school" chiros out there who do the same thing as this guy.
If I want to stretch my spine out (like this guy is trying to do), I simply grab on something with my hands, get my feet off the ground, and let gravity pull downward on my spine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back