It's Finally Gonna Warm Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Finally Gonna Warm Up Starting Tomorrow....right now it's 8 degrees

Sunday - Cloudy, with a high near 25.

Monday - Cloudy, with a high near 36.

Tuesday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.

Wednesday - Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.

Thursday - Cloudy, with a high near 44.

Friday - Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.

I'm ready for it to warm up. Once it's over 40, the Porsche and Volvo are getting washed and waxed.

The Chevy needs a thorough degreasing so I can identify what's leaking and just not work in grime. Working on grimey machines drives me insane.

As long as the power stays on-the furnace kicks in-and the cars start, I'd rather deal with -10F than a foot of white + wind. Your Mileage May Vary.

GrtArtiste

Originally Posted By: Kestas
It'll warm up to freezing.
Any time in my opinion when the temps drop below 60*f it is freezing.
shocked.gif

It's going to make a big mess for anyone that venture's beyond the asphalt and concrete. Can't work outdoors because it is too cold or too warm. Gives us old curmudgeons something to always complain about - the weather
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
I had to put the beer in the fridge to keep it from freezing ...
cool.gif

lol Up to 13 in PA

I need to put my rav4 ramps or stands and it's been too cold. Warm is good!

Originally Posted By: Al
lol Up to 13 in PA

Hah same here, heat wave! If the wind would die down it would be ok. Yesterday was terrible driving back home on the Turnpike. My company vehicle (1st gen Transit Connect) was struggling the whole way!

Kind of wierd - I found out in some places outdoor Coca-Cola vending machines have heating elements so the cans don't freeze.

Yep, ready for this cold snap to end. During our last snow storm, I was out shoveling and despite the howling wind, it was still warmer than it had been for days--somehow, 15F felt toasty.

Need: Above freezing, good steady rain to wash down the roads. Then dry day w/ sun & highs > 40 F ---> Loneranger take the Guzzi out for a run.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back