Juju Smith Schuster Big Hit On Vontaze Burfict

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
Finally! Someone gave Burfict a taste of his own medicine. For those who don't know, Vontaze Burfict is regarded as possibly the dirtiest player in the league. He has a long history of dirty hits.

I am now a Juju Smith Schuster fan.

Thats a really bad version of someone filming his TV with a smartphone..

at least link a good video of it

To really understand that you have to understand the rivalry that is getting too hot.

Burfict is an extremely dirty/mouthy player.

He ended Bell's season 2 years in a row..knee injuries...(steelers running back)
He give Brown a really violent head injury and said brown was faking it..

did I mention hes an extremely dirty player..

Usually I would say Juju was in the wrong.. but with burfict.. screw that guy..

The hit was plenty legal IMO.. burfict isnt a quarterback..

The bad part was the taunting.. and that should have drawn a fine.. but no suspension..

He got the same punishment that Gronk got for his WWE style after the whistle flying elbow drop on a facedown defenseless cornerback.. which IMO is too harsh for Juju's actions.

I think its more of a message/statement to both teams that this needs to calm down.

Its not helped by the fact that supposely burfict jumped off the gurney and wanted to come back in the game immediately... I bet he was more embarrassed than injured that a Wide Receiver blocked him like that

AMEN Grampi
smile.gif

Bungals aren’t going anywhere; surprised Lewis keeps low class players

This is not the football I grew up liking. The cheap shots, fighting, rediculous penalty flags that aren't thrown equally throughout the league, and most of all the silly group celebrations after a touchdown that seems to be the norm now. It's borderline unwatchable to me. And, Burfict is a nasty monster and got some payback, even if it was a cheap shot.

Back in the "old days" when i grew up watching football, that hit by Smith would not have been a cheap shot. Not at all. Regardless... Burfict had that lick coming for some time.

NFL needs to fire his [censored]. after the kneeling during opening ceremonies you commies still watch that trash?

NFL is a joke, want to see real hits, support the NHL.

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
NFL needs to fire his [censored]. after the kneeling during opening ceremonies you commies still watch that trash?

NFL is a joke, want to see real hits, support the NHL.

crackmeup2.gif
"commies??"

Yeah that was coming and well deserved.

Go back in the day here... Remember when Steve Largent got hit really hard by Mike Harden by the Denver Broncos... Then several weeks later Mike Harden intercepted a pass and Steve Largent laid him out
smile.gif

Pay back is a you know what... Well earned there too.

Last edited:
Burfict is playing like he stepped into a time machine and went back in time 3 decades. He plays how they use to play. I guess you guys like modern football better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back