Shout out to Garak & his car wash

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week I got to meet and have a cold drink with Garak (Jason) in Regina, Saskatchewan while on a five week trip to the Canadian and American Rockies. And after a long trip by minivan through insect plagued interstate highways, he fixed me up with a thorough wash at his high tech car wash.

Many thanks, Jason!

Now we know what his first name is and his line of business. Pretty secretive that guy is.
grin2.gif

Nothing too interesting, just one piece of business, and it's just what happens when you have a car wash that isn't 40 years old and driven into the ground.
wink.gif

How's Alberta doing so far?

Is one of the requirements of living in Saskatchewan that you have to be able to spell Saskatchewan without a cheat sheet or a spell checker?

I had a suspicion that Jason is Garak as I've seen the G37 outside more than once. I live two blocks from the carwash and my OCD means I visit quite often. In fact,!I'll be there twice today with my red F150 and silver Rav4.

Lol, carwash, that reminds me of BreakingBad & Mr Walt,

Hey Garak, Thanks for taking care of a fellow oiler!

So where might this wash be located? I used to live in the city some years ago and visit/pass through many times per year. I will have to stalk him out some time.

Originally Posted By: Uregina09
I had a suspicion that Jason is Garak as I've seen the G37 outside more than once. I live two blocks from the carwash and my OCD means I visit quite often. In fact,!I'll be there twice today with my red F150 and silver Rav4.

OCD is good. If you're who I think you are, and I'm 99% sure I am, the OCD customers are the pleasure, since if they're OCD about their vehicles, they're OCD with how they clean them, which means they're OCD with my equipment, treating it as they would if it were their own. As you're well aware, we have top notch equipment all around. I want everyone's experience with the equipment to be what I consider ideal for myself. This means properly working equipment, a clean facility, high end chemicals, and a heating system that lets one wash in comfort even if it's -40 outside.

Kira: Prices vary; we have a hybrid wash plus bays. We don't do oil changes, though.

BrianF: If you're coming through, PM me, and I'll give you the details and arrange my schedule to show you around, if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back