anyone near el paso? i need a vehicle stored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I live in NY and I won an auction on a 2003 f150. I need it picked up and stored at someone's house. I am trying to line up a shipper but in the meantime I only have 10 days to remove the truck from the auction place before I have a storage fee. I don't want to pay a storage fee so I'm hoping someone can just park it on there property until I line up a shipper.

Or, arrange for a pickup within 10 days.
grin2.gif

Between the cost of gas, lodging, and the time off work it's easier to ship it.

10 days seem like a reasonable time to find a shipper. I think I would pay storage there rather then let it go anywhere off the auction compound. We are talking Texas here and Illegals scoop up them F150s with a big spoon.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Panzerman
10 days seem like a reasonable time to find a shipper. I think I would pay storage there rather then let it go anywhere off the auction compound. We are talking Texas here and Illegals scoop up them F150s with a big spoon.

Yeh next time you see it...
it may have a few Buick portholes on the hood/fender
Mb a TRD, Type R or NISMO sticker if you are real lucky

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Originally Posted By: Panzerman

Yeh next time you see it...
it may have a few Buick portholes on the hood/fender
Mb a TRD, Type R or NISMO sticker if you are real lucky

Or the Mary in a half shell mural across the back window haha.

Originally Posted By: joegreen
Between the cost of gas, lodging, and the time off work it's easier to ship it.

Also easier to pay storage. The truck cannot be legally driven likely so how can you do that(temp registration) in remote besides paying for a tow to storage or parking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back