Apple Powerbeats 3 Wireless Headphones Battery Lifespan

Keep getting mixed info on how long the battery life span is for Powerbeats 3 headphones by Apple.

I don't want disposal headphones and thats exactly how some people are describing them.

Any information is greatly appreciated

According to many websites 6 months tops. A few years ago a company took apart beats headphones and they had all of $30 of parts inside plus weights to make them feel more upscale.

approximately 6 months
According to multiple negative reviews, these earbuds have a lifespan of approximately 6 months, which you wouldn't want even in your budget headphones.Jan 3, 2020
https://www.earbudszone.com › beat...
Beats by Dre PowerBeats 3 Review 2020 - Why NOT To Buy Them - EarbudsZone

*Beats = cheap junk from branding department. Go on Amazon and looksee the MPOW neckband LG knockoffs. I have 2 pair i alternate and one is over 2 years old still working 8+ hours a day

My kids all have Beats headphones, no problems with them but I never found them to be that great in either SQ or noise cancelling. I recently got a set of Bowers & Wilkins PX5's and holy crap are they amazing! There's even a phone app for them that allows you to update the firmware, they can be paired to multiple bluetooth devices...etc. Really slick piece of kit.

Back