2020 Audi Q7 suv oil filter

This is the oil filter for a 2020 Audi Q7 SUV. Our cost is $7~ per filter and we are using VW approved 0w20 in these and VW's

Thought you guys would enjoy seeing this.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thanks for sharing. So the filter is made by Sogefi? Haven't heard of them before. It looks a bit flimsy compared to OEM Mann/Mahle, but maybe I don't remember it correctly.

Just curious, do you get a lot of business from brand new luxury German car owners that bring in their vehicles for service to your shop?

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Thanks for sharing. So the filter is made by Sogefi? Haven't heard of them before. It looks a bit flimsy compared to OEM Mann/Mahle, but maybe I don't remember it correctly.

Just curious, do you get a lot of business from brand new luxury German car owners that bring in their vehicles for service to your shop?

As my work is a fleet, we have VW, Audi and Land Rover, Jaguar. We don't have many Audi; more Mercedes and BMW. Those we are using MAHLE and WIX filters without issue.
smile.gif

Sogefi is the parent company of Purflux and Fram Europe. L1048 is a Purflux part number

Fram should rebox that filter as a Fram Ultra
smile.gif

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
Sogefi is the parent company of Purflux and Fram Europe. L1048 is a Purflux part number

Fram should rebox that filter as a Fram Ultra
smile.gif

OVERKILL should and hopefully will chime in with link he sent me.

Back