M1-110A2.jpg

M1-110A3.jpg

M1-110A4.jpg

M1-110A5.jpg

M1-110A6.jpg

M1-110A7.jpg

M1-110A8.jpg

M1-110A9.jpg

Nice louvers, too bad they weren't all that good ... thanks for the C&P.

Yeah Zee the one Mobil 1 filter I have has louvers that are not even open hardly at all. It will not be run. Another one I have looks very good like this one and it will be run on my Altima 3.5 VQ.

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Yeah Zee the one Mobil 1 filter I have has louvers that are not even open hardly at all. It will not be run. Another one I have looks very good like this one and it will be run on my Altima 3.5 VQ.

Yep, louvers can be "hit or miss" ... even from the same manufacturer (as we've seen from posted photos here). Apparently, they can't setup the louver making machines in a consistent way to get good consistent manufacturing QA. I'd take it back if the louvers were closed up and get a refund or swap for one with better louvers.

I think the Fram/Honda oem looks much better than these. I prefer the round center tube holes and the base plate of the Fram/Honda which has more holes.

Can you imagine how many filters BITOG destroys! Now, if we could only use JB Weld and put them back together for another oil interval. lol!

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back