White FRAM FP-3600 Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
A "very close friend"
wink.gif
wanted me to post these oil filters. They have never seen this kind.

The yellow printing on the dome end in the photo indicates manufacture by Champion Laboratories, during the Frampion period. The filters in the photo are eCore construction with a Fram label. After the Frampion relationship dissolved, these white paint Fram Pro series adopted Fram orange can internals.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Originally Posted By: CajunLariat
A "very close friend"
wink.gif
wanted me to post these oil filters.

Which one, CajunNative who was permanently banned or BlueOvalfitler? CajunNative was banned right around 11/17/17 which is close to the join date of this profile. Here is the profile of the former:

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/users/80207/CajunNative

Yep, that was pops. He tried anyway. I just moved to my dad house until my uncle finishes the renovation in Gonzales Louisiana. That will be in March some time. Did my dad do some thing to you and that other lady or man?
Those are ECORE filters? They were made in the 1980 S?

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Did BOF get in trouble again?

Not 100% sure since his username still shows up in the directory.

Yep, that was pops. He tried anyway. I just moved to my dad house until my uncle finishes the renovation in Gonzales Louisiana. That will be in March some time. Did my dad do some thing to you and that other lady or man?

Nothing that I remember. I like him just fine but you sound just like Wayne, to a "T".

ZEEOSIX, he's on vacation. He said he don't know why. Pops truck is the blue 2007 xl. Mine is the green 2004 Lariat with snow on it. It snowed Monday and Tuesday.

Nothing that I remember. I like him just fine but you sound just like Wayne, to a "T".

Will it help if I put his picture and my picture on here? Every body said we look a like.
Were those oil filters made in the 1980s ZEEOSIX?

Not the ones you posted.

Sad to see BOF went on vacation. I sent him some oil a while back as well as a Fram XG2 for using in either your truck or his. Can't remember who had who's first and IIRC, one (or both) is a V6 and doesn't use this filter.

Will it help if I put his picture and my picture on here? Every body said we look a like.

I think it would, please share. Thank you.

CajunLariat said:

POPS in the first picture. Everyone says he never smiles. Me in the second picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Sad to see BOF went on vacation. I sent him some oil a while back as well as a Fram XG2 for using in either your truck or his. Can't remember who had who's first and IIRC, one (or both) is a V6 and doesn't use this filter.

He said last yr or 2015. He got in trouble with the Police Jury about him and my uncle doing oil changes for the poor people in his Apartments. I got my truck about 8 months ago. He is open in g a little oil change shop. My grandfather is letting him put it on his land. He has to heal first.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad

He said last yr or 2015. He got in trouble with the Police Jury about him and my uncle doing oil changes for the poor people in his Apartments. I got my truck about 8 months ago. He is open in g a little oil change shop. My grandfather is letting him put it on his land. He has to heal first.

2015 sounds about right. Tell him I said hi.

Sad to hear about the police jury garbage... no good deed goes unpunished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back