Acdelco ph64 cut open 6.4k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting! Good looking filter.

This is a slight oversize interchange for the Mopar MO-899 I'm using. Nice to see it cut open. Common pre-Ecore Champ Labs base end bypass! I'm assuming it also has a perforated metal tube as well?

I have a Luber-Finer PH26 I plan to test, it has a Champion style button dome end bypass and perforated metal center tube.

Where are you purchasing these, and what's the price?

Originally Posted By: Nyogtha
Thanks for posting! Good looking filter.

This is a slight oversize interchange for the Mopar MO-899 I'm using. Nice to see it cut open. Common pre-Ecore Champ Labs base end bypass! I'm assuming it also has a perforated metal tube as well?

I have a Luber-Finer PH26 I plan to test, it has a Champion style button dome end bypass and perforated metal center tube.

Where are you purchasing these, and what's the price?

yes perforated metal tube.

I bought these off rockauto for like $3-$4 a piece maybe a yr and a half ago, i think when they were are on closeout. im using my last one right now so next oil filter may be a Fram TG or a Napa Gold.

Last edited:
AC Delco filters are pretty decent for the money.

This one looks to have similar M1 filter construction.

Last edited:
My SIL has the same car/engine.
I just ordered a couple of PF64 from RockAuto. To compare, a couple of UPF64RF as well.
The UPF were cheaper, which is surprising.
For the average Joe, unless they stay with the manual recommendation only, a filter for that car is hard to decipher.
Baldwin lists 4 filters as acceptable, most lines have at least 2 if not 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back