AC DELCO PF 64, 2011 Silverado CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off a 2011 Silverado with 4.8 v-8 engine with AC DELCO DEXOS 5w30 Blend. Not too bad I say

2q8bsjp.jpg

23ic8l5.jpg

wa0l10.jpg

iyonqc.jpg

bdjjie.jpg

wgrbdh.jpg

2nvvurr.jpg

2aim2xc.jpg

29w5108.jpg

I agree man... it looks quite good. Similar to the CQ red filters in how they look after use. Another great job there Captain
smile.gif

Last edited:
Crazyoildude: my friend had his oil changed at a GM dealer near me and they stick these filters I heard.

Thanks for the pictures!

Those ACDelco Classics are good bang for the buck especially with codes at Advance Auto. O'Reilly auto parts stocks them too.

So these can be run on the 4.8's? I know they cross with the Mobil 1 that works on them. However, being that Delco doesn't all for it to be used on that motor I'm scared that if something happened to my 2013 that they'd deny the warranty. I guarantee you its better than that ecore PF48E they say mine should run. For warranty maintenance purposes I'm running the Mobil 1 M1-113. Do the specs of the 64 match up okay with everything insofar as running on the Silverado are concerned? Is the bypass on that thing on the top of the filter or at the inlet?

Last edited:
ADBV I posted pic of and its nitrile. My friend said dealer out the filter on so I guess they out of PH 48's. I have seen this filter on 08-10' Suburban/Tahoes with 5.3 before so yeah it'll fit a 4.8

Originally Posted By: CapitalTruck
So these can be run on the 4.8's? I know they cross with the Mobil 1 that works on them. However, being that Delco doesn't all for it to be used on that motor I'm scared that if something happened to my 2013 that they'd deny the warranty. I guarantee you its better than that ecore PF48E they say mine should run. For warranty maintenance purposes I'm running the Mobil 1 M1-113. Do the specs of the 64 match up okay with everything insofar as running on the Silverado are concerned? Is the bypass on that thing on the top of the filter or at the inlet?

FWIW, according to Fram's competitor cross reference, both the pf48 and pf64 cross to the same Fram ph10060.

~ Triton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back