Sweet 100's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just planted my tomatoes yesterday and was wondering if any one else has tried these little balls of flavor. One plant always puts out way more than I can eat myself but they are just the perfect size for salads or just to pop in your mouth and snack on.

Have planted them fo years, Father in law starts in winter from seeds. They are fabulous taste, high yield and never seem to get diseased. Can't wait till they are ready! We had a lab dog that ate them right off the vine, never known a dog that liked tomatoes LOL.

I haven't grown sweet 100s, this year I have black tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and beef tomatoes in my greenhouse. They're fun to grow but I'm more excited about my chilli plants
smile.gif

I have grown these for many many years. Love to pick them in the hot summer and eat right off the vine. Great taste, and I have to fight the Grandkids for them when ripe.

We have 5 Sweet 100 plants in the garden right now. They're great for canning, and there's nothing better on a cold January day than cooking something with tomatoes canned from last summer's garden.

It's my favorite cherry tomato. I tried the Sun Gold cherry tomatoes a couple years back, and they are good, but the Super Sweet 100 is better I think. This year I planted Rutgers, Beefsteak, Better Boy, and Early Girl. They were all planted on April 18, and I have a good many tomatoes already set except for the Beefsteak. Hopefully, I will be eating an Early Girl by the middle of June.

Moby Grape. One summer I had a plant that produced around one Thousand. I have a pool fence that faces south. It grew on both sides of the 6' fence. All the planets were aligned that summer!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back