Lukoil Genesis Glidetech 5W-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Russian made lubricant.
The price is really very attractive. I am able to get it 4L for 21$. (At wholesale price)

Lukoil Genesis Glidetech 5W-30 Oil Specification http://lukoil-lubricants.promodev.ru/u/p..._16.03.2016.pdf

In recent years, Lukoil is really trying hard to increase its market share in Russia. So this makes me belive that the oil quality would be decent. Also i couldn't find any negative review about this lubricantin russian sites

Since this brand is unknown in US and Europe, i can't ask for any review, But can you please advice whether it would worth to switch from Motul to Lukoil ?
I do not mind paying extra money for extra quality. But don't like to pay extra money just for their brand names and advertising costs
smile.gif

Motul is overkill for normal use, perhaps in a motorcycle or high performance car in a demanding application.

Save money, go with the Lukoil and feel nostalgia for the USSR.

Originally Posted By: maxdustington
Motul is overkill for normal use, perhaps in a motorcycle or high performance car in a demanding application.

Save money, go with the Lukoil and feel nostalgia for the USSR.

Haha. Nice answer. Thanks
smile.gif

We have this oil in finland but its label teboil. But they dont have real approvals only meet or exceeds or performance. The teboil 0w-40 have bout a3 and c3 on the bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back