Lots of maintenance today

New Yokohama tires that were 50.00 less than last time. Then I get a notice I'm eligible for 50.00 mail in rebate.
Alignment was checked and no alignment was necessary. I told another guy to check and he came back with the thumbs up too. So, there's 180.00 in spiff monies. Cvt service at 57.50 as I provide all the fluids/materials. Came home to realize that oil mm was at 50 percent, so I drained and refilled and left the filter on.
It's been a good day!!!

_20200609_222325.JPG

_20200609_222302.JPG

Only takes 3 qts ??? Wow that is not much oil in there....

You like the Lubegard ??

Good to get things done.

Originally Posted by bbhero
Only takes 3 qts ??? Wow that is not much oil in there....

You like the Lubegard ??

Good to get things done.

Had a 1/4 quart of M1 and Redline already leftover added then the 3 full qts and almost full lubegard bottle. 1/4 qt in oil filter that i left alone.
I got like 10 bottles of lubegard biotech when it was like 5.xx last year. On half measure oci I cant bring myself to crack open a qt of redline 5w30.
Next fill is back to Redline /M1 again
banana2.gif

I ordered a Megan Racing frontpipe so hopefully it gets here in a couple of months so during my next oci I can add it in. Gonna use the Yokohama MIR for labor to drill in o2 bung in pipe.
https://www.amazon.com/Megan-Racing-MR-SSDP-HC12-Down-Pipe/dp/B00DCFSAKC

Originally Posted by gman2304
Weren't you going to sell it at 333,000 miles?

Yeah but I'm kicking the can around a bit. His grades went to crap and I'm just really not ready to give it up yet. It's getting a new windshield tomorrow. Had to take strut bar out so the windshield could be removed. Clay barred it and have a coat of carnuaba wax on it. It's also getting another piece of exhaust piping installed. I might just keep it for a bit longer

Originally Posted by daves87rs
Might be around awhile...
smile.gif

Yeah!! Think it has a better chance to get 500,000 miles than the Detroit Redwings to win another Stanley Cup. That's not fair, I shouldn't say that. I'll start off by saying a total of 15 games in a season. Back in the day I always said if Detroit /Toronto was playing in the playoffs to avoid domestic cars as the hockey was more important than the work produced. Go Wings Go!!

Originally Posted by billpace1956
Why not go for the 500,000? I think you would make it for sure. Then, maybe a million!! Go for it!

Who in their right mind wants to put 500,000 miles in a R18 Civic? I figure it would/will get needing parts all the time. I did buy more Yokohama Avid GT this week so its going to 400k.

Back