Latest Doberman pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two are a hoot!!!

_20200303_233235.JPG

c5009d24-8e04-4e58-9ef0-56ce75608006-compressed.jpg

_20191231_205244.JPG

We discovered a R-a-b-b-i-t under the back patio. It's hilarious to see if the dogs see him. They caught one and the noise and mess looked like a murder scene from Law and Order TV show.

Originally Posted by Marco620
We discovered a R-a-b-b-i-t under the back patio. It's hilarious to see if the dogs see him. They caught one and the noise and mess looked like a murder scene from Law and Order TV show.

Hopefully they ate the rabbit. !

My grandparents lived on a ranch and had a Dobie (Heidi). The old barn had some rats, and every time Heidi and I went to the barn I'd say to her "rats, rats ... get the rats". She knew they were in there, and would charge in as soon as I cracked the door and rats would be running around. One day she snagged one and ripped it in half by shaking her head after clamping on to it. She was nuts for getting the rats.

These two are a hoot!!!

My old landlord (I lived in his basement) had an awesome Doberman. I loved that dog. And his boxer and cat.

My Doberman (Baron) was a loyal loving friend, beautiful natured dog, still miss him after 15yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back