Home

4 wheeln the trash truck!

Posted By: Chris142

4 wheeln the trash truck! - 05/20/18 02:48 AM

Moved my trail camera again. Caught him coming up my hill to get my trash.
Bet he gets beat to death in that thing on these roads.
Posted By: JohnnyJohnson

Re: 4 wheeln the trash truck! - 05/20/18 02:52 AM

I thought dirt roads in California were considered a evirohazard!
Posted By: simple_gifts

Re: 4 wheeln the trash truck! - 05/20/18 02:57 AM

I'm guessing lawn sprinklers are not a big seller @ the local WM.

When I lived in Middletown CT, my residence was inside a special business tax district so I had trash pickup 2 times a week; the mill rate covered it.

Where I live now, i have to bring it to a transfer station (free) or hire a local hauler to come to my house to get it. I generate only about 1/4 garbage bag/week so I just throw it out my car window on the way to work.
Posted By: 5AcresAndAFool

Re: 4 wheeln the trash truck! - 05/20/18 03:20 AM

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts

When I lived in Middletown CT, my residence was inside a special business tax district so I had trash pickup 2 times a week; the mill rate covered it.

Where I live now, i have to bring it to a transfer station (free) or hire a local hauler to come to my house to get it. I generate only about 1/4 garbage bag/week so I just throw it out my car window on the way to work.

I do the same. It gives the people that have to do community service something to do. I look at it as doing my part to support a social program.
Posted By: Snagglefoot

Re: 4 wheeln the trash truck! - 05/20/18 03:27 AM

Could you convert one of those into an RV?
Posted By: Chris142

Re: 4 wheeln the trash truck! - 05/20/18 03:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
Could you convert one of those into an RV?
I guess you could but they are underpowered and geared pretty slow.
Posted By: Kira

Ohh Noooo - 05/20/18 12:09 PM

'Twas said, "...I just throw {my garbage} out my car window on the way to work.

You are kidding, right?
Posted By: dlundblad

Re: Ohh Noooo - 05/20/18 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Kira

You are kidding, right?

Posted By: eljefino

Re: Ohh Noooo - 05/20/18 12:38 PM

I have to take my trash to the town transfer station. It's a large reason I own my truck, which sometimes only sees 400 mi/year.

When I was a kid they picked our trash up twice a week, and the mailbox was mounted to my house, so the mailman had to come to my door. Newspapers sandwiched between screen and main door. We didn't have a milkman though! laugh
Posted By: frankbee3

Re: 4 wheeln the trash truck! - 05/20/18 01:02 PM

I almost died while laughing.
Posted By: CT8

Re: Ohh Noooo - 05/20/18 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Kira

You are kidding, right?
You are supposed to throw it out the window. That is the reason why car windows roll down.
Posted By: eljefino

Re: 4 wheeln the trash truck! - 05/28/18 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: 5AcresAndAFool

I do the same. It gives the people that have to do community service something to do. I look at it as doing my part to support a social program.

I park my shopping carts deep in the parking lot far from the wal-mart because it promotes employment and physical exercise. But you've taken it to the next level!
Posted By: SatinSilver

Re: 4 wheeln the trash truck! - 06/13/18 12:21 AM

I generate only about 1/4 garbage bag/week so I just throw it out my car window on the way to work.

I do the same thing when I'm in CT, the garbage state.
© 2019 Bob Is The Oil Guy