Nokian entyres: how are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi BITOGers,

I have them on my Mazda5.

Do you have any long-term experience?

This is about the "older" style, not entyres 2.0

I got them about a year ago for my Mazda 6. I think they are fine/average for all seasons. The compound could be a little softer... at the rate mine are wearing, I'll get at least 80k miles out of them.

I've had them for about 2 1/2 years now. Still plenty of tread(8/32nds last time I checked). Nearly 20k miles, driven only spring-fall since I have a winter set up. Handled snow pretty well for an all season when I first got them. Blew out the sidewall with a pothole and ended up getting a pair of 2.0s on the front. Can't say they're any better but they're on the same level.

I put a set of first generations on our sienna when they first came out. We have Haakkas for the winter so these only see 6 to 8 months of the year. I have found them quite noisy and not particularly good wearing. I won’t be buying them again. The haakkas for winter, yes, but not the entyres for summer.

I have the entyres 2.0 (not answering your question) and they're wearing like iron and still grip decently, are quiet and vibration free.

Why ask about an obsolete tire though? How does this help anyone else?

Originally Posted By: pandus13

3 are 06/16
1 is 09/16

wow that's newer than I thought they'd be! 2016 production is fine, reasonably fresh.

I thought they'd be older than that since the 2.0 version has been out awhile!

But either eNtyre should be good as any other mid-grade standard all-season. But please keep us updated with your experience. I hope you get many enjoyable miles out of them
smile.gif
19.gif

Originally Posted By: eljefino
I have the entyres 2.0 (not answering your question) and they're wearing like iron and still grip decently, are quiet and vibration free.

Why ask about an obsolete tire though? How does this help anyone else?

Well, El Jefe,

I have them on my car as of now at about 1,200 miles. So I was just curious how they handle for the rest.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
How is this current thread different from this previous one?

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthr...em?#Post4494353

QP,
THANK YOU for the find!

My search fu is really low.

Especially i like i find SatinSilver's review (same type of vehicle/size)

P.S. Moderators,

Please merge the current thread with the one QP found, the previous one.
Apologize for the double thread.

pandus13, I did not intend to ruffle any feathers. I thought I was having a "deja vu" moment when I saw a similarly titled thread and wasn't sure if you had forgotten about the previous one or if this one was intended to cover something different.

Apologies if my comment came off as snarky.

... wasn't sure if you had forgotten about the previous one...

I did. The thank you was sincere.

Apologies if my comment came off as snarky.

You are one of the good/great/level-head guys here. Glad to have you on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back