Good experience with bamwholesaleparts.com

I bought a TRD rear sway bar (anti-sway bar) for my 2007 Corolla after much thought and deliberation from Bamwholesaleparts.com.

I just wasn't sure if a thicker RSB (rear sway bar) would make a difference for a car with a torsion beam rear suspension. It already comes with a RSB from the factory and the torsion beam itself is a anti-sway bar-----would a TRD bar really do anything other than to add unnecessary weight? I was skeptical but I was like, "what the [censored]!!??? I have nothing to do nowadays! might as well play a little bit with the car."

I just got the part and I'm going to install it within a day or two, apparently it's fairly simple: 2 bolts under the rear of the car.

Will it make a difference? I'm skeptical but Bamwholesales has the lowest prices at 135----I went ahead with it. Had it been 35 more, I would have declined.

If this modification makes a noticeable difference, I will buy a TRD front strut tower bar from Bamwholesales. Count me in as a believer if this works.

I had a good experience with them as well for some of my Jeep upgrades. They were the cheapest around for the OEM Mopar winch guard I bought with fast free shipping.

Back