Will the 12k Rhino Ramps work with a Non Eco Cruze

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 06 xBox is a lot lower than that and it goes up my Rhino Ramps with just a slight touch as it starts.

Just try it. Maybe get someone to watch as you start. Looks like plenty of room. You can hardly hurt anything with even the slightest amount of care.

Using a measuring tape and yard stick if available you can get good idea if the 12k Rhinos will work before purchase. The topic Rhinos are rated 17 degree incline.

Using the right triangle calculator linked below you'll be looking for angle A. Find the lowest point to the ground on the front valence, measure and record length straight down to ground, make a mark on ground at that point. Then using a yardstick or tape measure, stuff it under the tire tread as far as possible and measure the length to mark you made on ground, record. Then you have two sides of the right triangle, plug the numbers in and angle A will tell you the maximum critical angle the ramps can be found. Some vehicles have a rubber-like extension from valence in front of tires, if it touches 'a bit' doesn't hurt ime.

I would 'speculate' topic vehicle will work.

Right Triangle Calculator.

I had the grey Rhino ramps for a long time, and my Corvette could fit on them even though it's lowered an inch. But it just barely fit on them and so I got some 56" Race Ramps now which are much easier to use with their gentle incline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back