Black Friday AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching Palmeto and Primary Arms, but nothing jumping out at the moment.
I am looking for a cheap complete upper kit, so far best is Palmeto, but is still ~$330 shipped with tax.

I was able to find a lower locally for $35, and was hoping to build one for
Are you looking for a complete rifle or building your own?

it usually pretty cheap to get a palmetto kit and slap a lower on it. i built one for under $300. it plain vanilla ,but its runs great .

Originally Posted by john_pifer
I'll bet somebody will be selling DelTon ARs for div>

You're right. Got an email... Del Ton.... "optics ready" $389.

Last edited:
I saw both S&W MP sport II's and Ruger AR556's for $479 at my local store this weekend. I was very tempted however I don't get out to the range half as much as I used to anymore.

Originally Posted by FirstNissan
I saw both S&W MP sport II's and Ruger AR556's for $479 at my local store this weekend. I was very tempted however I don't get out to the range half as much as I used to anymore.

$479 for the Ruger AR556 is a steal. I paid $689 in July 2016....antsy before the election. Still, no regrets. Great gun

Originally Posted by Toros
Originally Posted by FirstNissan

$479 for the Ruger AR556 is a steal. I paid $689 in July 2016....antsy before the election. Still, no regrets. Great gun

I got my Ruger AR556 for $50........$50 in raffle tickets, lol. I agree. Great little AR!

Originally Posted by SEMI_287
Originally Posted by thastinger
MidwayUSA has their black friday sale already going on. They have the A3 uppers for 199

https://www.midwayusa.com/black-friday-sale

I have one in the mail right now. So far I'm $320 into the rifle.

I've got 2 of these Stoner uppers coming in tomorrow. They are going on PSA lowers with Magpul MOE hardware and the PSA EPT (a nickel coated polished trigger group). With that configuration the cost (no optics) before FFL fees and taxes was around $345 per carbine. I have no clue what optics I will put on these uppers.

I believe these firearms will perform much better than the $600 Ruger AR 556 I picked up a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back