Difference Between Schaeffer Soy Ultra and Neutra

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the difference between Schaeffer Soy Ultra and Neutra? Is one for cars and one for power equipment? I currently use Amsoil PI, Stabilizer and Quickshot. How do the Schaeffer products compare to Amsoil's, if at all?

The applications for Neutra and Soy Ultra are the same, but have different chemistries than do the named Amsoil products.

Soy Ultra contains an additional bio-derived cleaning ester.

Schaeffer Oil has more experience formulating products than do Amsoil and Redline combined.

So should I just use Soy Ultra by itself and not worry about Neutral?

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
The applications for Neutra and Soy Ultra are the same, but have different chemistries than do the named Amsoil products.

Schaeffer Oil has more experience formulating products than do Amsoil and Redline combined.
Originally Posted By: MolaKule

Years ago I saw a Schaeffer's ad in the Noria magazine. It showed a plot of vibration level on a pump before and after their grease was applied. The improvement in the vibration level was dramatic. I looked closer at the two charts and they had changed the scale of the Y axis on the "after" plot to make it look like their grease made a difference. I take offense at that type of deception and although their marketing guys may not have a connection to their chemists I've avoided their products ever since.

Soy ultra is a gasoline additive, while 131neutra can be used as a stabilizer, to purge and can be used as a gas and diesel additive.

neutra is a cleaner and fuel stabilizer and a fuel system lube. works great in any small engine from lawnmowers to generators, that sometimes get stored for a while. But great for any car or truck. I use soy ultra in my pickup which i drive daily for cleaning and small mpg gain. MY LITTLE car sat for two years while I was ,,,,AWAY,,,,, but it had ahalf tank of gas and full bottle of neutra added before I left. I changed battery when I came home and car started ok,,little rough for ten min then runs like new for 47,000 miles. neutra kept it clean and fuel good.

So I probably need both. Soy is more of a cleaner and neutra more of a stabilizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back