Home

run to your walmart NOW!

Posted By: willow

run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 03:39 AM

Warren bag in a box $5 on clearance [Linked Image]
Posted By: maxdustington

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 03:41 AM

Is that really 3 gal for $5? That's unreal!
Posted By: Chris142

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 03:42 AM

Score of the century lol
Posted By: John_K

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 03:42 AM

May be local, was just at my Walmart and didn't see anything like this.
Posted By: sjstangman

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 03:51 AM

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=389882816

Good luck! I think willow found a unicorn.
Posted By: Jimmy_Russells

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 03:57 AM

So how many did you buy?
Posted By: GMguy84

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:03 AM

My local WM showing $33.97 ??

That's crazy INSANE @ $5 !!

Dave
Posted By: blufeb95

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:07 AM

Buy 20 of them, we can start calling 60gallons a BITOG'er drum, you know like a baker's dozen but for oil LOL

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:10 AM

I checked ALL weights on brickseek on that box oil and NONE were $5 in Dallas area ??

Probably keep an eye on it, Just in case

Dave
Posted By: daves87rs

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:14 AM

Nice!!!

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:16 AM

I bought 5
store address is on the receipt in case someone lives close [Linked Image]

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:21 AM

Playing with random zip codes on brickseek it's MSRP $34 in Oklahoma and Texas

But 5W30 0W20 box is $20 near my brother's house in Sacramento

.................Interesting
Posted By: PantherFan88

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:24 AM

I'm thinking this could possibly be an unlisted in-store only clearance. Going to have to check some stores on my way to work tomorrow in the AM. Will report back.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:24 AM

[Linked Image]
It appears to be just that store for some reason.
Posted By: PantherFan88

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:29 AM

Did a brickseek search in my area. One out of the several local WMs has it on sale for $20. All others are regular $. Thinking this may be a 1-off...
Posted By: tundraotto

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 05:07 AM

wow - nice score!!!
Posted By: csandste

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 06:30 AM

It's a Walmart. It's brilliant on the Bentonville end with all sorts of sophisticated technology. It's full of idiots at the local store level and you've found one. Enjoy the haul. That's a lifetime deal.
Posted By: Char Baby

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 07:47 AM

Hmmm, I was just buying oil(with a W*M GC) at one of the Walmart* stores in my area and I didn't see anything like that. I will keep an eye out for this and hit the other 2 stores that I frequent. I am trying to build up my oil stash. I just recently scored 20 qts from various stores(W*M, AAP, PB) but, this will only take me into October.
Posted By: 53' Stude

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by GMguy84

Dave

HAHAHA! My Wal Mart has this and i snagged 6 for family and friends oil changes. Dave, you're slackin!
Posted By: SR5

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by 53' Stude

Dave

HAHAHA! My Wal Mart has this and i snagged 6 for family and friends oil changes. Dave, you're slackin!

Wow !!! That is an amazing price.
Posted By: RyanY

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by willow
I bought 5

Why did you only buy 5 boxes? If you ask, they will bring out a hand truck and load all of them for you. smile
Posted By: RyanY

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 11:13 AM

I bought 5

Why did you only buy 5 boxes? If you ask, they will bring out a hand truck and load the whole lot into your car. smile
Posted By: Aredeeem

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 11:46 AM

I guess nobody feels sorry for Reeves Perez. Just got promoted to store manager.
Posted By: Villalobos

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 12:09 PM

Nice score!!
Posted By: Soggydog

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 12:54 PM

Maybe some one accidentally ordered too much or received a pallet they normally don't stock. I have never seen those at my WM.
Once, a newer store that doesn't have a TLE had several boxes of a Fram 3593 Core filter that crossed to fit my mower for 50 cents each.
Recently a local store had a pallet of bags of sidewalk salt in the front door. They keep marking it down but it's not moving.
Posted By: parshisa

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 01:17 PM

Can anyone call WM headquarters and let them know that there's a terrible pricing error before they go bankrupt?
Posted By: pbm

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 01:20 PM

I was at a Florida WM yesterday and these boxes were regular price. They did have a 24 quart box of Castrol Edge (black) 5w30 for $50.....This was a WM without a TLE so I assume this lone box was delivered there by mistake.
Posted By: Quattro Pete

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Aredeeem
I guess nobody feels sorry for Reeves Perez. Just got promoted to store manager.

Or maybe he'll get demoted soon, if he set that sale price too low. smile

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by parshisa
Can anyone call WM headquarters and let them know that there's a terrible pricing error before they go bankrupt?

crackmeup crackmeup crackmeup
Posted By: 77Se7en

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 01:29 PM

An isolated supersale like this?..... gotta' be a good reason somehow / somewhere.
Something is off about this. What's the catch - I wonder. shrug
Posted By: Snagglefoot

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Soggydog

Recently a local store had a pallet of bags of sidewalk salt in the front door. They keep marking it down but it's not moving.

Hey should put a sign on it that says Margarita salt.
LOL

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 02:08 PM

Dave

CONGRATS thumbsup You lucked out my friend. But once/if it hits Dallas area @ $ 5 each box WATCH OUT !!! Coffee2

Dave
Posted By: jayjr1105

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 02:19 PM

12 closest WM's to me are all $33. This is likely an isolated error so don't get your hopes up. Great score for OP though.

0w20 brickseek link if anyone's interested https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=874624149
Posted By: spasm3

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Soggydog
Maybe some one accidentally ordered too much or received a pallet they normally don't stock. I have never seen those at my WM.
Once, a newer store that doesn't have a TLE had several boxes of a Fram 3593 Core filter that crossed to fit my mower for 50 cents each.

I bet thats it. Keyed it in wrong and ordered too many. No room, other stock coming, its got to go!

Nice score!
Posted By: eljefino

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 02:27 PM

Brunswick ME is showing $25/box, a hair over $2/qt, for 0w20 and 5w30. If I didn't have a pile already from Advance-Autozone I'd be all over that.

This may bear further watching. LOL
Posted By: Villalobos

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 02:33 PM

fence
Posted By: Mad_Hatter

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 02:49 PM

Right.. where's the BITOGer that likes to report pricing? Better buy it all up quick before he gets on the board! LOL

$33.97 in my area... for $5 I'd have bought the whole darn stack and turned it around for a nice little profit.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by sjstangman
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=389882816

Good luck! I think willow found a unicorn.

Speaking of unicorn's.. spotted at my local store. I think I'm gonna go and pick up some. Who knows how long it'll be around... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Wolf359

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by eljefino
Brunswick ME is showing $25/box, a hair over $2/qt, for 0w20 and 5w30. If I didn't have a pile already from Advance-Autozone I'd be all over that.

This may bear further watching. LOL

Best price around is $20 so it's real. One other place had it for $25. Everyone else is at $33. Probably need to keep an eye on it as maybe the other stores didn't start to discount it yet.
Posted By: SteveG4

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:33 PM

Holy Smokes!
Posted By: SatinSilver

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Best price around is $20 so it's real.

Same here and it's a store on the other side of town so will hold off for now. I was just thinking the other day all the oil deals are gone and this thread pops up.

I just checked the OP's zip code on brickseek and they're SOLD OUT. Only one store had it at that price.
Posted By: jayjr1105

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 05:01 PM

I'd jump all over this at $20 or $25 let alone $5
Posted By: loneryder

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 05:10 PM

I would guess that store got an over shipment and needed to get rid of it. That happens. I've seen it with many things. OP got very lucky.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
An isolated supersale like this?..... gotta' be a good reason somehow / somewhere.
Something is off about this. What's the catch - I wonder. shrug

The boxes looked to have a lot of dirt and shelf wear on the sides of them from what I can see, they probably weren't selling the volume of them they'd like and they take up a substantial amount of space that could be used for products that actually move.
Posted By: JohnnyJohnson

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 05:28 PM

My WM out of stock. Never see any boxed oil at my store its an online order with home delivery or store pick up.
Posted By: Kira

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 05:54 PM

We need a "Worldwide Walmart Website" (www.WWW?) so we can keep track.
Posted By: eddielasvegas

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 07:45 PM

FIFY.

[Linked Image]

$33 for me. $5 is deal of the year and there still 10 months to go.

Eddie
Posted By: IndyFan

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/22/20 10:05 PM

I wish I saw this in my neck of the woods. What a score it would be!
Posted By: opus1

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by SatinSilver
Originally Posted by Wolf359
Best price around is $20 so it's real.

Same here and it's a store on the other side of town so will hold off for now. I was just thinking the other day all the oil deals are gone and this thread pops up.

I just checked the OP's zip code on brickseek and they're SOLD OUT. Only one store had it at that price.

Glad I didn't take a trip then - the store is close enough (relatively speaking) to make the trip tempting but far enough that I could see them being all out by the time I got there.
Posted By: o_s

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 02:17 AM

luckily i checked the forum first thing in the morning and i "ran" to that walmart waiting outside before the doors opened. there were no 0w20 left but i bought the whole end cap. 31 cases. dont need or use 10w30 often but will just exchange at another WM. i dont shop regularly at walmart and never seen these before or would consider ST oils. these were freshly delivered sometime in january and looks like WM might start stocking in stores

how good is this oil?

thanks OP willow
Posted By: Drew7a

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 02:52 AM

Not $5 but my Walmart has 0w-20 and 10w-30 for $20 for 3 Gallon Box.

Also the Dexos Numbers on the Box does not cross with anything on the Dexos site? But the format looks like a Warren number. Maybe the Dexos site has not been updated.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by o_s
luckily i checked the forum first thing in the morning and i "ran" to that walmart waiting outside before the doors opened. there were no 0w20 left but i bought the whole end cap. 31 cases. dont need or use 10w30 often but will just exchange at another WM. i dont shop regularly at walmart and never seen these before or would consider ST oils. these were freshly delivered sometime in january and looks like WM might start stocking in stores

how good is this oil?

thanks OP willow

You could sell a lot of that on Facebook marketplace or CL. Smart idea going to another store and swapping it for another grade. 👍

Fwiw it's a fine oil. I've used it in the past just to say I have and it didn't bomb out on me. Engine ran just fine over a 5k mile drain interval.

Oh yeah, welcome to BITOG!
Posted By: tundraotto

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by o_s

how good is this oil?

thanks OP willow

Oil is fine.
Taking advantage of a great deal - fantastic.
Turning it into embezzlement, by taking the clearance oil to a different store without a receipt - just to make some bucks, just wrong.
Use, trade, sell the oil - what a great deal.
I am no ZZman, you do what you will.
Just thought you may want to check your moral compass.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by o_s

how good is this oil?

thanks OP willow

You'll need to bring your receipt to exchange it, they're only gonna give you 5 bucks towards anything you exchange it on, and doing a receipt less exchange in attempt to get a more expensive item from another store is a little sketchy at best and some sort of legal fraud at worst, not something I would encourage.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by o_s

how good is this oil?

thanks OP willow

Wow so its one of those goofy 12 hour stores ?? Im spoiled in Texas were my WM's are 24 hours lol Coffee2

But nice to see one of my "Chicago brothers" got some of this goodness thumbsup

We might have highest sales tax, But we have $5 3 gallon oil boxes approved

Dave

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 04:31 AM

Wow so its one of those goofy 12 hour stores ?? Im spoiled in Texas were my WM's are 24 hours lol Coffee2

Dave

Here in Muncie the store on the north side is open 24hrs, but the south side store closes at like 11pm or midnight now, Too much thievery going on, heard things about people filling water jugs with vodka, that store always attracted skeevy people at night, I remember seeing teenagers in their popping pills at like 2am one time.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by blufeb95

Dave

Too much thievery going on, heard things about people filling water jugs with vodka, that store always attracted skeevy people at night, I remember seeing teenagers in their popping pills at like 2am one time.

Hmmm............Are sure you weren't in Oklahoma City ??? crackmeup tongue2

Dave

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 04:42 AM

Hmmm............Are sure you weren't in Oklahoma City ??? crackmeup tongue2

Dave

I'm just gonna leave this here
Meth lab found in Indiana Walmart restroom ... - FOX59.com

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by o_s

how good is this oil?

thanks OP willow

You'll need to bring your receipt to exchange it, they're only gonna give you 5 bucks towards anything you exchange it on, and doing a receipt less exchange in attempt to get a more expensive item from another store is a little sketchy at best and some sort of legal fraud at worst, not something I would encourage.

Legal Fraud?
Hey I've been giving Walmart my returns that were purchased on Amazon - without any receipts, for years. They never asked me where I purchased the product.

Do I need a Lawyer? When will the cops knock at my front door?
Posted By: Sayjac

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 02:05 PM

$34 here. One store some distance, $20. Two others $20, OoS. Looks to be extremely selective store clearance….for now. Otoh, could indicate these 3 gal ST boxes, a bust sales wise. If so, that didn't take long.
Posted By: D60

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 02:06 PM

He won't need his receipt, but they'll limit the number of no-receipt transactions and/or the dollar limit.

I wasn't able to determine if WM uses their own system for tracking no-receipt returns or TRE; if the latter they are flat-out Draconian in their policies and logic (or complete lack thereof). I actually was denied a return at HD after a worker incorrectly entered my DL # -- trying to figure out why was more involved than filing for black lung benefits thru SSA

Anyway, seems like a lot of work for inexpensive oil.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 02:47 PM

jac
Wear Patience my friend! For Autozone may be selling these for only a couple dollars come November's annual massive clearance sales there.
Posted By: Mr Nice

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 02:52 PM

jac
Wear Patience my friend! For Autozone may be selling these for only a couple dollars come November's annual massive clearance sales there.

Yep.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 02:57 PM

How many quarts are you up to now ?

You are the KING of clearance sales. 👍
Posted By: Sayjac

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 03:10 PM

I'm not sure what "wear patience" means. I don't have much interest these unwieldy ST boxes. Six quart ProDs box about most I'd have interest in. That said, at $5 if they had a viscosity of interest, I might be tempted for a small purchase. I'm not a buy and bring back to WM for refund or resell elsewhere guy. Wouldn't feel right about the former, and both too much effort for me. Mostly point was/is, these ST boxes haven't been out long, and if already on clearance could indicate a slow seller. And shelf space perhaps an issue for in store stock.
Posted By: LotI

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 04:01 PM

jac

I have a feeling come April/May timeframe every seller will have discount oil.

5/1/2020 GF-6/SP oils will be out.
Posted By: Wolf359

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by LotI
jac

I have a feeling come April/May timeframe every seller will have discount oil.

5/1/2020 GF-6/SP oils will be out.

Well I think in April Mobil 1's $12 rebate will be back. Not as cheap as this deal but at least I can get 0w40 with Mobil 1.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/23/20 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Nice

How many quarts are you up to now ?

You are the KING of clearance sales. 👍

He He thanks, Looks like I took Tony6969's crown I guess ? Coffee2

Like most of us, I hate to see a GOOD deal pass by (Especially if "Free" after rebate or literally free) and my mechanic is opening his shop next month and will be buying 75% of whatever oil I have so scooping up ALL deals I see !!!

Being modest and having oil stash in 2 different states my rough estimate is around 700 QTS of oil USA grin2

Dave
Posted By: 53' Stude

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/24/20 12:39 AM

Yeah Dave, but you have "connections" you call up to find the deals 🙊

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/24/20 01:26 AM

I want connections! *grumpy face*
Posted By: The Critic

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/24/20 03:56 AM

Thank you for the heads up. I happened to be in Sacramento so I went over there.

Attached picture D0C70FC1-9561-46DD-B5C6-721A6E936A55.jpeg
Attached picture 81B49C6C-CA47-4749-9139-639F6BE0C343.jpeg

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/24/20 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by The Critic

Thank you for the heads up. I happened to be in Sacramento so I went over there.

NICE !!! GOOD SCORE MAN !!!!!!!!!!

But oops on my end, I was gonna let my bro know since he has a Escalade with 5.3 and could use one of those 5W30 boxes

but no biggie, ill give him some from my MEGA stash lol

Dave

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/24/20 04:54 AM

LOL, Nope nothing like that really. My work involves me driving a lot and just hitting up random auto parts stores along my travels.

I did have a AZ manager buddy back in Oklahoma, But he was fired last fall duh

For now I have a buddy Oreillys manager back in OK and he gives me tips on clearance and I get anything in store 5% above employee pricing. Last fall I went to town on misc microgard and WIX filters grin2 Coffee2

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 02/24/20 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by The Critic

Hard to beat $1.67qt! Nice find. 👍
Posted By: ctechbob

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 03/02/20 12:55 AM

Marked at $20 around here too. Pretty good deal, but I'm sitting on enough Havoline for the next year.
Posted By: zzyzzx

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 03/04/20 03:39 AM

$20 at the Walmart 2 miles from my house. Full price every place else.
Posted By: AnthemBassMan

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 03/04/20 11:27 PM

All of my local Walmart’s have it for $33.97/box. Nice score for you though!

L8R,
Matt
Posted By: S62MPOWER

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 03/20/20 11:33 PM

Congratulations! I had one of these single store clearance Unicorn deals at an Autozone a couple years back. German Castrol Edge 0W40 in La Quinta California. The desert folks thought it was too thin (duh), put it on clearance when the newer branding Castrol products came out. $1/quart and picked up 8, which was all they had. The odd thing about the SuperTech sale is it's a house brand and a popular weight. Maybe they simply ordered too much and need the space.
Posted By: CKN

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 03/21/20 12:27 AM

Other than to "brag my buy" I really don't know why thread like these gets posted. These are always localized to a particular store.

Good thing th OP got them that cheap. That way when he no longer needs that type of oil-he could be one of the very few to make money on buying excess.....

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 03/21/20 01:28 AM

run to your walmart NOW!

There are way-too-many old cars in most Walmart parking lots. They all leak tons of oil.
Can I walk instead of run?

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 03/21/20 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by S62MPOWER
The odd thing about the SuperTech sale is it's a house brand and a popular weight. Maybe they simply ordered too much and need the space.

Most people would prefer 5qt jugs since they're closer to the size of the sump in most vehicles and are a more convenient container for waste oil containment than these 12 quart foil lines boxes, It's about $15 for a 5qt jug and like $34 regular price for the 12qt box so there's not much savings for the bigger more cumbersome box.

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 03/21/20 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by S62MPOWER
The odd thing about the SuperTech sale is it's a house brand and a popular weight. Maybe they simply ordered too much and need the space.

Most people would prefer 5qt jugs since they're closer to the size of the sump in most vehicles and are a more convenient container for waste oil containment than these 12 quart foil lines boxes, It's about $15 for a 5qt jug and like $34 regular price for the 12qt box so there's not much savings for the bigger more cumbersome box.

Agree.
The best deal would be the same oil with a different name (Kirkland) at Costco. Two jugs for $25.
Just don't break your arm tripping over any rolling-around toilet paper on the way out.
Posted By: sw99

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 03/22/20 07:00 PM

Found 10 boxes at a somewhat local WM. Only place around to have them clearances at $10. Got 4 of the 5w20 and 6 of the 0w20 boxes. Thanks for the great deal!
Posted By: WyrTwister

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 03/24/20 03:29 PM

Dave

Same $ 33.97 , here , to .

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/26/20 02:01 AM

Price is down to $29.97.
Posted By: 4WD

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/26/20 02:13 AM

Just left one … none of this … they had Quicksilver FC-W 25w40 for $7/gallon … decided I will stay with 10w30 …

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/26/20 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by CKN
Other than to "brag my buy" I really don't know why thread like these gets posted.

Really? This thread is the only reason I paid $10 a box locally. Sure sounds like "Product Rebate, Sales and Promotions" to me. Thanks again to the OP!

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/26/20 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by sw99
Originally Posted by CKN
Other than to "brag my buy" I really don't know why thread like these gets posted.

Really? This thread is the only reason I paid $10 a box locally. Sure sounds like "Product Rebate, Sales and Promotions" to me. Thanks again to the OP!

YA don't listen to toxic people like that, As others have mentioned its cause they cant find or strike out on the deals themselves. Like you mentioned this sub forum is to notify people on BITOG about any of those things in the title. Only issue is if someone is getting deals illegally through fraud

Dave
Posted By: Astro14

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/26/20 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by CKN
Other than to "brag my buy" I really don't know why thread like these gets posted. These are always localized to a particular store.

You don’t know why a sale gets posted in the “sales and promotion” section?

Really?

It’s not the “national sales and promotion” section, so a sale doesn’t have to be nationwide. People always respond to these posts, so folks are clearly reading them.
Posted By: 4WD

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/26/20 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by 4WD
Just left one … none of this … they had Quicksilver FC-W 25w40 for $7/gallon … decided I will stay with 10w30 …

Woke up thinking I should get that marine oil, some Germ-X (our store never has any) and see if the next town over has Super Tech SAE HD30 (being discontinued). The ST dropped from $3.12 to $2.78 so got the last 10 in the county, the QS, and 5 containers of Germ-X … !

Only box oil they had was Mobil 1 … don’t need any right now …
Posted By: Jackson_Slugger

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/26/20 11:03 PM

Not sure why, must be a glitch, but a lot of the Valvoline products show $0.98 for the multiple quart and jug bundles, but say "out of stock" when you click on them....

Attached picture Wally_FU.png

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/27/20 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Jackson_Slugger
Not sure why, must be a glitch, but a lot of the Valvoline products show $0.98 for the multiple quart and jug bundles, but say "out of stock" when you click on them....

LMAO, I was just checking all that myself its Chevron 6qt box, Mobil, pennzoil, castrol multipacks but ALL sold out ?? Either the system is going coo coo like back in Feb or someone scored BIG and that's why sold out

Dave

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/27/20 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jackson_Slugger

I noticed that earlier too, for a bunch of different oils, maxlife, gtx high mileage, Platinum high mileage, and Pennzoil ultra platinum, all out of stock.
Posted By: eddielasvegas

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/28/20 06:50 AM

As of yesterday, there were about a dozen SuperTech 12 qt boxes of oil in 10w30 and 0w20 at the Walmart at Tatum and Bell in Phoenix for $15 a box.

Eddie
Posted By: DanielR

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/28/20 11:01 PM

New on here. Appreciate this post, I got 2 12 packs of the 5 quart jugs for less than a dollar each! [Linked Image]

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/29/20 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by DanielR
New on here. Appreciate this post, I got 2 12 packs of the 5 quart jugs for less than a dollar each! [Linked Image]

Don't be surprised if they cancel it. Same thing happened back in Feb some of us(myself included) it was 6 5qt jugs of M1 5W30 for $22.XX free store pickup got our orders and some folks got canceled or even it made it to the store then it was recalled BACK to the DC and canceled !! then we had a "rat" cry out to Walmart about their error and it all got shut down

bluefab95 scored CRAZY with a truck full of mobil delvac 1300 15W40 $12 1 gallon jugs for $13 ?? He pretty much made $$$ after the rebates came in !! lol

Dave

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/29/20 12:09 AM

One 12 pack was delivered today, the other was shipped, should be here tomorrow. I used next day shipping,unlike store pickup that got cancelled in February. [Linked Image]

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/29/20 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by DanielR
One 12 pack was delivered today, the other was shipped, should be here tomorrow. I used next day shipping,unlike store pickup that got cancelled in February. [Linked Image]

Congrats I was "Late to the party" and VERY smart for next day shipping thumbsup

Dave

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/29/20 08:37 PM

Just received my second order of 12 5 quart jugs of Mobil 5w30 extended high mileage. After shipping and taxes it's just under 12 cents per quart! Now bad for a newbie. Now if I can get the rebate, I'll be making a few bucks! [Linked Image]

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/29/20 08:43 PM

Dang. Great score. 👍

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/30/20 12:56 PM

What a score!

Re: run to your walmart NOW! - 05/30/20 01:00 PM

NICE !!!!! Congrats !!! You are now a proud member of the "Clearance Club" thumbsup cheers

Dave
© 2020 Bob Is The Oil Guy