Mobil Delvac 1 LE 5W-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check with a distributor. Mine can get it just fine. I've never seen it actually on a shelf in retail, though, either. If it's absolutely unobtainable for you for some reason, Shell, Castrol, and Chevron all have 5w-30 E6 equivalents.

Here, it's available in a box of four individual U.S. gallon jugs, which is odd even for Imperial Oil.

I've seen it at TA truck stops, $40 per gallon. Their website shows two locations in the Denver area.

Last edited:
Walmart.com has Delvac 1 ESP 5w40 for $22.92/gallon … but only 6 left at that price …
2 or more gets free shipping

Originally Posted By: 4WD
Walmart.com has Delvac 1 ESP 5w40 for $22.92/gallon … but only 6 left at that price …
2 or more gets free shipping

That's not even what were talking about...

How much is that supposed to be, a case of four gallons? That's way too high. Given the U.S. dollar and what Imperial Oil sells the product for here, I'd buy that if it were eight gallons only. It's like $25 Canadian a gallon here walk in price, if I buy four gallons.

It's a case of four gallons. 4X1GA.

I have a friend who works for a Mobil distributor and his employee price plus sales tax is basically the same price as summit.

It's a lot more expensive here in the USA, even at the wholesale, level than in Canada.

Last edited:
I guess that's one place we do okay on for motor oils, is HDEO. I can run products like Delvac 1 ESP 5w-40, Delvac 1 LE 5w-30, and Rotella T6 5w-30 Multi-Vehicle 5w-30 for at least as cheap at regular price than the better sales we get on synthetic PCMOs, and cheaper than regularly priced conventionals. Big companies buying in quantity pay half of that yet again.

Oddly, our Delvac 1 LE comes in 4 x 1 U.S. gallon. Normally, our Mobil HDEOs come in 4 x 4 L. Even away from the distributor, HDEOs aren't too bad, if you shop right. The trucking outfits tend to sell HDEOs (and some PCMOs) at decent prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back