TRIAX Lubricants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here if Triax Lubricants? They sell their products on Amazon.

What interests me is the products see pretty impressive at a reasonable price. I was looking for a flush P/S fluid for my Hondas (including kids cars) and will need about a gallon total. They see to make a fluid specifically for Honda that is sythentic $11/QT.

https://www.triaxlubricants.com/triax-synthetic-power-steering-fluid-honda-acura-vehicles/

If they are legit looks like they carry a wide assortment of impressive oils and greases as well.

One needs to try and find a Product Data Sheet listing their oil properties in order to determine if this is applicable for the earlier Honda PS or the later Honda PS because the earlier and later versions have differing viscosities.

Last edited:
I had glanced over Triax's full line of hydraulic oils and ATF 2 months ago, their PDS's all indicate very impressive Brookfield Viscosity numbers, an email reply directly from the owner boasted 1000ppm of zinc for all of their hydraulic fluids.

from OP's link, the Triax PSF for Honda/Acura boasts PAO Group IV base.

interesting... and interested...

I ordered 12 quarts of their 5W30 Euro for a bargain price. They sent me their run of the mill 5W30 instead. I sent it back and received a refund. I am going to leave them neutral feedback because oil purchases on Amazon have become mostly a scam if it is a great deal. Hope my order was an anomaly and they are legit for others ordering their products.

After further digging, I do notice there are a lot of errors on their labels.

For the Global ATF on the front of the Jug they list "Toyota DW-1", then on their UTTO synthetic tractor fluid they list "Kioto" instead of Kioti. These errors on their marketing give me pause, if there appears to be errors on the branding side, does that translate company wide?

Their ATF and UTTO Synthetic really interest me.

I am dipping my toe in slowly a start with PS fluid. I ordered 2qts of power steering fluid one universal and one for Honda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back