Echo red armor score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a ace that recently opened and noticed the red armor was cheaper there than my local dealer or the home depot.
$3.50 per 6 pack of the 1 gallon mix that is 18.99 per pack at my dealer and $6.00 per 6 pack of 2.5 gallon mix that is usually 30.00 at the dealer.
So i proceeded to buy what they had because i never get lucky like this. Their loss my gain for having the wrong price on it.

Obviously a pricing mistake where the $3.50 was supposed to be for a single bottle, not six. I took advantage of those kind of things when I was young, but now-a-days I feel kind of guilty if I knowingly take advantage of a business's blunder. Not to be a hypocrite, I'm no saint in all matters of life. Their loss, your gain.

Nice score!

I did something similar last year. I cleaned out the clearance section of Wal-Mart when they had a crazy deal. They had Poulan Pro full synthetic 2-stroke in 19oz bottles on final clearance for $3.99.... Yeah I bought more than just a few.

I bought ten large cans of Deep Woods Off for two bucks apiece on clearance at Walmart about 10 or 12 years ago. Have enough to last a few more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back