Cant find SDS for SuperTech 5W20 (Warren)

I searched here, the interwebs and for the life me, I can not find the SDS for the SuperTech Full Syn 5W20.. I used Warrens SDS site and nada!.

Anyone know where I can get a copy of it?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Are you looking for the Safety Data Sheet(SDS) which shows all of the hazardous materials or the Product Data Sheet(PDS) which shows the spec of the oil?

You may find it under other WPP's oils such as ProLine(PepBoys), Amazon Basic or MAG 1 and a variety of other oils that Warren blends, all being similar(or exactly) to SuperTech oils.

Last edited:
Safety Data Sheet...

Originally Posted by Char Baby
Are you looking for the Safety Data Sheet(SDS) which shows all of the hazardous materials or the Product Data Sheet(PDS) which shows the spec of the oil?

You may find it under other WPP's oils such as ProLine(PepBoys), Amazon Basic or MAG 1 and a variety of other oils that Warren blends, all being similar(or exactly) to SuperTech oils.

Can you explain further as to why you are so interested in the SDS of this oil in particular?
I mean, most oils on the market share many of the same(grade of oil & ingredients/additive packages) with slightly different amounts of each.

You can shoot darts at a dartboard of oil brands/grades and pick any oil with an SDS and get similar information. I am only curious about your curiosity and mean no disrespect. So, I hope this doesn't sound sarcastic.
smile.gif

A lot of the proprietary information is left off the SDS, usually most of the additives.

The most you're going to get is the base oil, mostly severely refined hydrocracked petroleum oil....

Back