CITGO SYNTHETIC 5W30 VOA/UOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried doing a search for some recent samples of citgo 5/30 superguard synthetic but seem to only find older info from 5-8 years ago. does anyone have or know of any recent UOA's or VOA's of this oil?

thanks

Originally Posted by Doublehaul
Citgo has made a lot of jobber oils in my area but they seem to be fewer and fewer these days

Perhaps because Citgo is hostage (in som cases literally political prisoners on the board)to PSVSA and Venezuela is not doing that well. I wouldn't expect much new.

Originally Posted by BigD1
PQIA tested the 5W-20 SN+ blend not that long ago.

https://pqia.org/citgo-supergard-sae-5w-20-api-sn-plus-synthetic-blend-motor-oil/

thanks for the link.... looks like that is the blend, not full synthetic, buti imagine the 5/20 is close enough to the 5/30 for the additive info. looks pretty good on the zinc/phos for a sn+ oil.

i'm in northeast iowa & we have a couple citgo gas stations but ive never really seen the oil in auto stores or walmart. but it is carried at some farm fleet stores, & there was a black friday sale at the fleet farm store, full synthetic 5qt jugs for for $6 after rebate so i gave it a try. got a great deal on valvoline full synthetic too, $8 for 5qt jug after rebate.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by krismoriah72
I think Harvest King..is Citgo.

Rumors lately tell me it's Warren Oil
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back