Pennzoil Platinum 5W-30 D1G2 5qt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Walmart is running out. I snagged 3 jugs that were stuck behind the Euro version in a different store than I usually go to. The store I usually use and another one had none. The website doesn't have any, at least from walmart.com. They do have the quart bottles and plenty of the other viscosities.

The local Walmarts have been out of Castrol oils as well so I just bought Valvoline Syn with Maxlife for my daughters 2010 Focus.

People are buying them up like crazy for Xmas presents?!?!?!?

;^)

I picked up a new Nintendo Switch for my daughter's Xmas today and it looks like those are starting to run out here.
One WM had no stock, another never picked up in electronics and Best Buy said that item could be checked for inventory in store only (suggested to me that, if they had any, they did not want to hold them for people who might not show up). Game Stop had some and they seemed to be the same price as the other places, kind of surprised me.

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
People are buying them up like crazy for Xmas presents?!?!?!?

;^)

I picked up a new Nintendo Switch for my daughter's Xmas today and it looks like those are starting to run out here.
One WM had no stock, another never picked up in electronics and Best Buy said that item could be checked for inventory in store only (suggested to me that, if they had any, they did not want to hold them for people who might not show up). Game Stop had some and they seemed to be the same price as the other places, kind of surprised me.

And a fine Christmas present it would be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back