I don't know how it all came to this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 11 years with BITOG, this is what I have become. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed. All was either free or at a substantial discount: $1.50 dino and $4.00 TGMO.

Can anyone assist me in remedying the upsidedownness of the photo? No idea why it has turned itself this way...

Last edited:
store.jpg

Don't worry it only took me 2 years of joining to look like that. Hope all is well.

I used to have a stash like that. I got tired of looking at it for years.

I have about 40 quarts left. Once its gone, its gone. Walmart will be my stash.

Thank you for the photo assistance. I just moved in to this house and this is the first time that I have actually displayed all of my stash in such a fashion. I would amass, and then keep them in those black and yellow Costco totes prior. I didn't realize the scope of my addiction...

Approx 400 qts by my count. That's 6X my biggest stash ever (now reformed). With 4-6 vehicles to service could be gone in 6-8 years.

Originally Posted By: 69GTX
Approx 400 qts by my count. That's 6X my biggest stash ever (now reformed). With 4-6 vehicles to service could be gone in 6-8 years.

eek.gif

Nothing wrong with that, as far as I'm concerned, but I'm used to seeing a lot of oil around. Back in the day with the taxis and the farm, that volume of oil would barely last six months.

When I first scrolled down and saw the upside down picture, my first thoughts were that the Chevron bottles against the wall were all hanging upside down to catch all the last drips, and I'm thinking you have enough oil you don't have to save the last drop.
wink.gif
As an aside, what is with phones these days? I saw some car ads online recently, with every pic upside down.

don't feel bad, i have over 160 gallons of HD oil and only 3 diesels. i stocked up on the CI oil and then again of the CJ.
however when it's gone. like stated above, walmart or tractor supply will be my stash.

Originally Posted By: e55amgbenz007
After 11 years with BITOG, this is what I have become. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed. All was either free or at a substantial discount: $1.50 dino and $4.00 TGMO.

Can anyone assist me in remedying the upsidedownness of the photo? No idea why it has turned itself this way...

When I first saw this picture I thought you had all your used containers turned upside down to get every last drop of oil out haha
laugh.gif

Red Line's 5Wt Racing Oil was free. Two cases thanks to Amazon. The old school Red Line Dex II was mistakenly purchased about 6 years ago. I still haven't found a use for that.

Last edited:
Now I have something to show the missus when she complains about having to vacuum around my five jugs of oil in the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back