Valvoline "EASY POUR" jugs spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local Meijer just got some in. I was in O'Reilly last night and saw some there.

Cool looking bottles, hope the easy pour spout works out. Kinda of reminds me of laundry soap bottles!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: njohnson
Our local Meijer just got some in. I was in O'Reilly last night and saw some there.

Cool looking bottles, hope the easy pour spout works out. Kinda of reminds me of laundry soap bottles!

Yeah, I was thinking that too
smile.gif

If only they were selling it for $1.65 a jug like QSUD... haha!

I def like the bottle though and would use VML when a deal pops up

Originally Posted By: wemay
Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome Wemay
smile.gif

Least I could do since you post a lot of great info and articles
34.gif
08.gif
10.gif

Looks good, dont like the font though. I feel so so bad for the people who come in to pepboys and ask for S_W20.... Not making fun of them, it just threw me off guard and I corrected them.

A lot of people think those easy pour spouts are for the consumer.

They are not.

The spouts are for the oil. This a new holistic approach to pouring oil. It stresses the oil molecules much less than the old way, and allows the oil molecules a gentle transition to their new environment.

Originally Posted By: bigj_16

They are not.

The spouts are for the oil. This a new holistic approach to pouring oil. It stresses the oil molecules much less than the old way, and allows the oil molecules a gentle transition to their new environment.

LOL now with that belly laugh I can rest easy the rest of the night.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson

They are not.

LOL now with that belly laugh I can rest easy the rest of the night.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Thank you. I'll be here all day.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
Yeah, it does look like an S. Why, Why??? !!!

That 5 looks an awful lot like an upside down 2 from the 20.

Cool design.

Is that a higher price than normal SynPower?

I only use clearance oils form my stash, so I'm not up to par with current pricing

They are not.

LOL! The oil needs a gentle transition to their new environment, I had better stop shaking the oil bottles before pouring them then! LOL!

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Cool design.

Is that a higher price than normal SynPower?

I only use clearance oils form my stash, so I'm not up to par with current pricing

No that's their everyday price when they had it on Rollback last time it was $22.47

Single quarts of Napa's house brand oil, which is Valvoline, used to come in really easy to pour bottles with long necks. But sadly, they switched to a new bottle with a shorter neck.

I think Idemitsu still uses the long neck bottles that Napa used to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back