Rotella T6 Multi Vehicle 5W 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for this oil for some time now and haven't been able to find it yet. If anyone has seen it I would like to see a picture of the back of the bottle. Pictures please.
Thanks

Most places seem to have the T6 only in 5W40. Snagged 2 gal of the T6 5W40 CJ4 at Home Depot.
The rest of the shelf was CK4.

I think I have the next oil change for my truck covered now.

They keep it next to the PUP
laugh.gif

This oil seems to still be as rare as unicorn tears. There are no results on Google shopping. I wouldn't mind giving it a go if it were available somewhere. Maybe next year?

Check at a Shell distributor. I tracked it down that way, albeit not at my local distributor, which is a tad problematic. The pricing is pretty amazing, though.

Ammofirst: It won't be A3 (but will be similar in some respects) because it's E6, and the SA and phosphorus will be all out of whack in comparison to a typical A3/B4.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Garak
Check at a Shell distributor.

Are you suggesting that this will be a commercial fleet oil as opposed to a consumer oil? That seems more than plausible based upon what we now know.

No, I'm just suggesting that if we rely on retail outlets, sometimes we suffer.
wink.gif
At least a Shell distributor should have direct access to the product, if not any in stock. It may take Shell some time to get ordinary retail outlets on board, particularly if there's a bit of a gap in understanding with retail personnel about certain products no longer being gasoline rated, and with this product, in specific, being gasoline rated.

Originally Posted by ChrisD46
O'Reilly Auto Parts carries it in 1 gallon jugs (approx. $30)

I have seen the T6 Diesel oil there, but never the T6 Multi-Vehicle formula.
Their website says to call to order though.

LINK

Originally Posted by ChrisD46
O'Reilly Auto Parts carries it in 1 gallon jugs (approx. $30)

Now you're seeing why their stock is over $300 a share. I haven't bought anything from O'Really in over a year now.

Originally Posted by littleant
Have seen it at Wal-Mart next to the truck/diesel oils.

That is amazing since Walmart does not even have the T6 5w-30 Multi-Vehicle Formula listed on their website.

Originally Posted by blupupher
Originally Posted by littleant
Have seen it at Wal-Mart next to the truck/diesel oils.

That is amazing since Walmart does not even have the T6 5w-30 Multi-Vehicle Formula listed on their website.

Was there 2 months ago and it was there. In the front of the jug it shows a big rig and a truck. 1 gal jug. Was going to try in my 02 TJ but went with Val high mileage. They did not have it in quarts.

Hello all! Thanks for your continued support, and great questions! The below technical sheet includes information on the back of the product label, as requested. Additionally, for future reference, you can access all technical data sheets here: www.epc.shell.com. The Shell Rotella T6 Multi-Vehicle product is available for purchase online at NAPAonline.com and can be found O'Reilly stores nationwide. Our product locator may help you in finding the store that carries the product nearest you: https://rotella.shell.com/locator.html.

Shell Rotella T6 Multi-Vehicle TDS 1.JPG

Shell Rotella T6 Multi-Vehicle TDS 2.JPG

Originally Posted by ChrisGuerrero
Hello all! Thanks for your continued support, and great questions! The below technical sheet includes information on the back of the product label, as requested. Additionally, for future reference, you can access all technical data sheets here: www.epc.shell.com. The Shell Rotella T6 Multi-Vehicle product is available for purchase online at NAPAonline.com and can be found O'Reilly stores nationwide. Our product locator may help you in finding the store that carries the product nearest you: https://rotella.shell.com/locator.html.

Thanks Chris, ran this oil in my Subaru in signature last oil change & it worked really well.

Thanks again,
Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back