IBIZ CAR WAX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased a car detailing kit at the Bloomington Gold Corvette show last month and I used it to detail by Black Mazda 6....WOW!!!! What results, I have never used a was that did not leave 1 swril mark on my car, this stuff is amazing. The first step was a car wash soultion then a waterless wash/wax that seems to work like a clay bar to prep the paint. The carnuba wax that was later applied is a liquid and the only unusual thing is that the wax must be wiped off while wet, if it dries its very hard to rub out. I have been detailing for a long time and I have never seen a wax work as good as IBIZ. I would highly recommend it to anyone - I would like to know if any others have used this wax as well.

I know a few people on Corvette Forum use it. Might want to do a search there and read some comments.

I think IBIZ is part of the Nathans family who sell other waxes under different names. I know they do the car show circuit as I've seen their demo. Don't think I've used their products so can't offer an opinion.

I tried it once, but wasn't all that impressed.

Wasn't Nathan's the company that produced Liquid Lustre? That pink stuff they had on late-night TV infomercials. That was some real [censored]!

Gotta love liquid lustre...that stuff was junk. Thats what I always used to use on my first car, a 1993 Taurus! I am sure hoping that this IBIZ is not liquid lustre w/o the pink color - I would stop using it right away! I tried TW ICE today to see how it works - My Black Car really looks sharp - I noticed it did attract a bunch of dust though - it won't stop me from using it again.

Been using the IBIZ wax since 1993 when I saw it at the Carlisle PA Corvette show. Just picked up another bottle earlier this month at the Carlisle Chrysler show. This is the only wax I will use. Tried the cleaner/wax product because the demonstrator indicated it would remove bugs "like butter". Well it doesn't work any better than bug and tar remover which is ---- as well--

Been using the IBIZ wax since 1993 when I saw it at the Carlisle PA Corvette show. Just picked up another bottle earlier this month at the Carlisle Chrysler show. This is the only wax I will use. Tried the cleaner/wax product because the demonstrator indicated it would remove bugs "like butter". Well it doesn't work any better than bug and tar remover which is ---- as well--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back