"Glare Professional Polish"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
One heck of a good testamonial on www.webbikeworld.com I bought some Rejex wax based on there word that is was good...and you know what ...so far it really is good..not as easy to apply as my fovorite wax ... carnu-b ..but does leave a heck of a water beading ...I think I will buy some of the swirl remover ..check web bikes picture of how well it removed swirls on black paint

I used this many times on many cars, it is a very durable polish and it has a semi wet look. However, it is a flat looking sealant and if your not careful you'll stain your trim and get white lines inbetween panels, and it dusts. Also, I applied it with a rotary which adds to the durabilty, so I wouldn't bother doing it by hand. It is a different kind of polish/sealant for sure, and to be honest I wouldn't use it again, and in fact gave my last bottle to a friend. Other products have upgraded thier look and durabilty can be found in many different lines. The closest thing I'd compare this too is Collinite, as far as looks and durabilty. I liked it when I used it but now there are way better products out there. Zaino clear seal is the same price, but will blow you away as far as looks, durabilty, and ease of use, and wont stain anything at all.

I Agree With Shelby ! If You Want a Bullet Prof Shine ! Some Thing That Will Last & Last & Last ! MENZERNA ACRYLIC JACKET !
Is The Best in My Books , I Live in South Florida Hot All Year around ,The Sun Is Like a Blow Torch, I Have Had it On My 2006 dodge 3500 for 9 months , Looks Like a Did It Yesterday ! No Joke ....

Col.

Quote:

Also, I applied it with a rotary which adds to the durabilty, so I wouldn't bother doing it by hand.

How does applying it with a rotary add to the durability? Their crazy website claims this stuff becomes part of the paint, it doesn't just lay on top of it, and will last for 5 years.

I found their website to be one of the most humorous reads I've come across in a while.

Glare , Well Long Story Short, Shelby Talk To Me About Glare
Gave Me Some Advice, Glare Was Looking For a Dealer Dist For
Florida,La,Okla, any how They Wanted 50k Investment on my end.
When i Balked About That Kind Of Cash They Then Become Very Rude and Then Become Pushy Saying There The Best in The World And If i Wanted To Carry The Best Then They Where It !
They Then Said if i Bought In i Could Not Sell Over The Net
Or To Other States But What i Paid For (one state for 50k)
They are Nuts , I Did Try There Stuff ,They Sent Me a Sample
Of All There Stuff. It Worked Ok . I Did Like There Spray Wax. One Of The Best But The Rest Was all Hype . I Put It on My Plane ,It lasted about a month ! No 5 years , Like i Have Stated here Many Times The BEST Polish In My Books Is
MENZERNA ACRYLIC JACKET . This stuff Will LAST ! Very Hard Coat, Very Deep Wet Shine. If It Will Last Down Here in Florida, It Will Do Great Any Where Else . Use NTS7 Soap To Wash With. Also i Gave POLYCHARGER WAX BOOSTER in The Menzerna , My My My WOW Made it Slick Slick Slick ! You can not use your finger nail To Scratch It ,Very Hard . Will Tell You In The Month To Come if It makes It Last Longer ?

Regards,
Col.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back