Chrysler Layoffs & Management Stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chrysler has really good designs in the case of a lot of the cars-trucks-SUVs-vans that they build, but I have long thought that the quality was not really there except maybe in the case of Jeep vehicles. For example, if I was going to buy a pickup truck there is no way I would buy a Dodge. I would think in terms of a Ford F-150/Chevy/Toyota/Nissan first.

If Chrysler does go under I hope that Jeep can somehow survive. Jeep is an American tradition. I can remember when American Motors went under. I owned an AMC car a long time ago. My Dad owned this little AMC Rambler car with a tiny 6 cylinder engine that was so smooth and quiet running that you would think the engine had topped running at a stop light.

I think there is a genuine possibility that all of the American car manufacturers will be out of business in a few years. Ford and GM may survive but they need better management right away.

Dr. Z will tell you that his policy of vernichtungskampf against the untermenschen iz succeeding. Remember, wir bauen fur dem Sieg! Jawohl! Just ask Dr. Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back